What's the difference in performance between dual a 6374 and dual 6355?

All this dual 6474 is getting me excited. Tourque is out of them, psycho doesn’t sell them, anyone know where I can get my hands on 6474 190kv?

HobbyKing, EU warehouse in stock.

@Kaly and @JLabs should have them

@SilentException @Jinra thanks

Thanks for the shout @Jinra! They are available Here and ship worldwide https://buildkitboards.com/products/6374-190kv-motor

1 Like

Nice looking motors

Thanks to @eboosted for spending all my monies. The torque on these is something you have to just experience. I pulled the front wheels off the ground while launching yesterday. To be fair it’s probably due to me not being able to properly keep weight in the front as my weight shifted back. Me being skeptical as always I tried to replicate it to be sure. I got thrown off 5 times or so before I did it again. You hear a smack as the wheels come back down from being ever so slightly lifted up. I couldn’t believe it (kinda still don’t lol) …

11 Likes

You are welcome man, you board look sick, love it!

@namasaki I wonder how hard you usually ride? How about emergency braking until a dead stop? In order to keep my belts from skipping I had to tight them real hard, otherwise they would skip, but this crated a premature wear on the motor pullies.

Well, to be honest, I don’t ride all that much anymore and when I do ride, I avoid high speeds and hard braking. I’m just a cruizer.

1 Like

Did you get a little bored of the hobby?

Been doing a lot of hiking with my grandson lately. He’s really into hiking. I ride when I can but not everyday.

3 Likes

So I guess he is not into esk8boarding at all?

He’s not into skating right now. Just hiking up mountains. The higher the better.

1 Like

Get him into rock climbing! I own a climbing gym, and it is an amazing reason to be in the mountains!

2 Likes

Mountain boards!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but the trails are hard enough.

3 Likes

dual 6374 spining 110mm AT wheels, what gearing would you recomend? 12s bateery

What motor KV?

Enter the info here and find out yourself, your target speec should be 45-50km/hr

oh, my bad! 190Kv spedd calc shows: 32.46 mph - 52.24 km/h

(weighted)

I weight around 160lb