Wheels, motor/wheel pulleys, Evolve AT tires, remote, 6374 Tb motor, and other items

Got a few items for sale. All buyers must pay shipping and any paypal fee’s if not sent friends and family.

What I have for sale and will upload more pictures once I get home

**** 1 SOLD**** 1 left TB 36/16t 12mm pulley kit $25 each (with belts)

Ebay China 36/15t 15mm pulley kit $20 each ( motor pulleys are Aluminium ) the mbs wheel in the picture has the 15mm pulley installed. (Brand new)

12mm 18t pulley brand new from torque board $10

Two steel 15mm 15t pulleys

97mm abec clones wheels $25 (new)

90mm abec clones yellow $20 (used)

83mm evolve wheels $30 like new

7in evolve puenamtic tires with inner tubes $100 (like new) I only use the 8in

Torqueboard nano remote with receiver $30 can include male to male cord as well

Xt60 series bullet connectors (2) $15 each with a pack of xt60 connectors image SOLD*. 6374 Torqueboard motor. Only 70 days old and started grinding. It is fixable but I already ordered a replacement so I figured I’d sell this to someone who can fix it. The motor works but has a loose magnet that causes it to grind. $ negotiate $$

Where did you buy this from?

Looks like a steel flanged aluminum pulley, but what do I know…

I honestly don’t remember but it was from a timing belt website

Id like to buy both pulley kits and the remote with receiver

Where are you from?

2 Likes

Orlando Fl. The 15mm or 12mm pulley kits. And pm me so I know what all you want and what belt sizes because I have 255, 265, and 280mm sets in 15mm and 12mm

For how much do you sell those sort of all terrain abec wheels? I couldn’t find the pricing

I’ll buy both wheel pulley kits or I need one if @Latemate doesn’t need both?

How much for the 2 motor pulleys shipped to Baltimore, MD?

Does the pnuematics come with the hubs? Whats the price for the 15t motor pulleys?

Im talking with @Latemate right now because it will be pretty pricey to ship them but Im waiting on his reply. He is only interested in the 36t/16t 12mm pulley kits from TB.

I can lock you in for the 36t/15t 15mm pulley kits and if he doesn’t grab the 12’s then they’re yours.

1 Like

I did USPS to calculate from 32828 to Boston area (02111) came out to $7 plus $3 envelope. Shipped to you for $25 let me know.

No hubs because I’m using the hubs on my BGT. 15t pulleys for $15, they’re brand new and are heavy duty pulleys.

Im not really selling my black MBS 100mm wheels but if you wanted them I’d say $60 plus shipping because they’re barely used. I wanted to wear them in for the shaved grippy look/feel they get.

Give you 50 bucks for the motor. Is it a 190kv? If so that’s good

1 Like

Yes it’s 190kv. $50 and you pay shipping sounds good to me

I’ll take the 83mm and the MBs wheels

1 Like

Oh nevermind! I thought they were for sale haha, btw dope youtube channel you have!!

I can do both those sets for $85 plus shipping so let me know.

I appreciate it man. I actually have a few more videos that I’m about to upload :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3: Stay shredding brother!