Where to buy BMS 12S 60/100A? [EU]

Hey I am wondering where I can buy a 12S BMS with the CELL WIRES that are around 13 CM x 6 CM. I want it fast so I can pay for express shipping, so where can I buy one?

I live in Norway and prefer to buy one from the close countries like UK. I don’t want to buy from batterysupport because the shipping is slow.

Thanks. Sander.

How fast do you need it?

Now. But I can wait 5-8 days.

That will almost be impossible I think. I live in Sweden and I ordered a bms from batterysupport yesterday and it will take about 2-4 weeks. Haven’t seen a legit reseller in europe yet :open_mouth:

Hmm, did you choose express shipping?

“Economy International Shipping” on Ebay “Estimated delivery Wednesday, Jul 26, 2017 - Tuesday, Aug 15, 2017”

This shipping option is also available on ebay from battery support. “Expedited International Shipping Est. delivery: Wed., Jul. 26 – Wed., Aug. 09”

1 Like

The one on AliExpress (SuPower) Says; 8-16days (DHL)

Do I get the 12S Balancing Wires with it?

You can go with DHL which would be 8-17 days for me too :slight_smile: Send them an email on their website, they respond very fast. (2h for me)

I have sent an email, but I have received no answer yet? Is it because its saturday?

Yea, you’ll get an answer on monday

Thought so, Thanks anyway :wink:

The shipping is so much cheaper on the AliExpress then their own website. (42 USD Cheaper)

1 Like

I know, I asked them about it and they said the price on the website was wrong when clicking “estimate shipping”.

1 Like

Well I thought they could reply to emails to when they can do this: “Items will be shipped out in 24-48 hours (excluding weekend or holidays).”

Just found my answer: “Balance Connector will send together with the BMS.”

1 Like

Which bms did you order? :blush:

This one :wink: http://www.batterysupports.com/44v-48v-504v-12s-60a-12x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-270.html

1 Like