Who is stoked for the end of 2015 wave of VESC from enertion?

@onloop I have tried to order another VESC in the next batch about 3 times now but my account seems to be locked out. and the password reset tool doesn’t seem to be working for me.

by the end of the day ALL outstanding vesc orders will have been shipped If you don’t get an email you used the wrong email address or it’s in your spam folder - don’t email me asking when it will arrive or what your shipping number is!

merry muthafucking xmas.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Hope you, your family and everyone else on the forum has a merry christmas as well!

same to you, go get drunker

Merry christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas onloop! You probably need another holiday with all these VESC orders!

Just wondering does anyone else still have the status “Awaiting Shipment”? Maybe the status/tracking is delayed?

mine says ‘shipped’, so i can only assume that any further delays in statuses are simply clerical.

i wouldn’t poke the bear. lol

Its the xmas time of year so we cant rely on the status updates to heavily.

Regardless, it is now out of onloops hands. I am not going to even @ him there out of fear of poking that bear!!! loll

Alright well I’ll give it more time to see if its gets updated then. *edit nice, its been shipped now

aaawwwwww yeeaaaahhhhh mine is here in the states, my state no less!!! welcome to california you wonderful package you

1 Like

When is your estimated delivery? Mine wont be here till mon. But my carvons havent shipped yet so still have a wait

Mine’s in Cali too. Says it will be here by end of Monday, which is convenient for me. I’m hoping to have my box done by then.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Freehand Willy” TB’s 12S ESC / TB’s Bolt on Motor Mount / ABEC Flywheels 83mm / sk3 6374 149kv /12S Lipo

mine also came in through CA. I am on the east coast and mine are scheduled for delivery by the end of today! on delivery vehicle now, can’t wait

my status updated. Mine will be here today.

Yeah… mine is out for delivery From tampa. Still no carvon’s yet though.

Same, I’ll be able to ride this weekend! Woooo!

Delivered just now. Work on it tonight.

Awwwwwww yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh