It has been really fun working on these mounts for some time now, and now they are complete and ready for action.
It’s a fixed mount for caliber II 50 deg and TB218 trucks with as good fit on both trucks. I wanted to make a short, simple and robust mount with the option to run idler pulleys behind the wheels.
- For 63xx motors
- Center to center distance is 72mm
- Made in 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Blasted and anodised semi matte black
- 2-piece clamp
- Optional idler pulley and crossbars
- Reversable design, so you can mount motors either forward or aft of trucks
The Caliber truck in the picture is a 9", just because that was the shiniest truck I had nearby at the moment.
If you want to get hold of these mounts, I have them available together with some extra stuff here: www.whooshboards.com
Some pics mounted on TB218 trucks: