Winter esk8 riding wear....What do you suggest?

Keep Esk8ing in the winter!

Post your winter riding gear suggestions…

Gloves, jackets, face masks, electric vests…ETC…

1 Like

I WISH I could ride in two feet of snow :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What’s snow?

4 Likes

White melting sand… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Leather gloves, hand warmers, hat, helmet, goggles

Full face helmet, preferably with visor. My head gets cold with my demon podium helmet. Might have to get the tsg pass. Good gloves. Layered jacket.

Maybe snowboarding gear would work well.

Someone should maybe make an e-snowboard for going uphill. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Michaelinvegas in the NorthEast winter is the time to build battery packs, tinker with VESC settings, and order new parts for the Spring!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Anyone have good glove suggestions? Have not found something that works with sensitive trigger remotes like evolve.

I like to use a fingerless motorcycle glove for the trigger hand and a longboard sliding glove on the other hand.

2 Likes

No snow here …

It will. Be cool for a short while but some days it will be bitter cold…

Aside from my snowboard gear…need suggestions

And better yet links of brand names…

I don’t feel like mis-matching and looking like a hobo on and esk8 … lol

Well, if it “hotter” ( sorry for my french) then

Prepare a room, because I will there for all the winter… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: we had a race (and busting cyclist) over F1 circuit at this temperature…

I think I win this round :stuck_out_tongue:

yep… you might win this round… but the final objective is to be able to get vegas :wink:

Wouldn’t declare yourself the winner yet. I just wear ski goggles a hat, helmet, Nike running gloves, and warm none wind permunable clothes. Welcome to Minnesota

wow so thats what winter is…:joy:

2 Likes

My suggestion is buy a makita heated jacket, thicker jeans wear long unerwear, for gloves you can get any brand of heated motorcycle gloves. The gloves will allow for sensitive throttle manipulation while being streamline. the makita jacket will be durable since its made for carpenters in mind. If you get thick jeans like carhartt or dickies you can guarantee that you will have a durable jean if you may fall.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Heated jackets Or heated vests instead of layering up. But layering up would be better when you crash.

How did you manage that? MN is south of me… :stuck_out_tongue: