Witchblade GT Candy Crusher Edition

just finished this build this week. 12S5P 30Q pack, caliber IIs, 100mm Boa Constrictors, Boa Black Belly ceramic bearings, dual drive LHB Totally Bitchin 6355 sensored motors on FocBoxes, 15/36 pulley ratio. Actual top end around 35mph, math has it unweighted at 40+mph, range about 30 miles or more depending on how you ride. I get about 35 miles out of mine on a larger wheel pulley, so this should be a safe bet for range.

Opalescent black grip, minwax glossy polyurethane on red veneer sandwhiched on natural veneer (hard rock maple all the way through) pressed and cut by yours truly.

This board marks the beginning of a new era of shop customs for us. We’ve got some crazy themes planned, and all manner of configurations from Witchblades with huge thane to Scarlets and Velociraptors with 90mm wheels and below.

Hopefully we’ll be able to post more builds here soon because we’re building more. I guess we’ll see how it goes!

witchblade-gt-candy-crusher-011witchblade-gt-candy-crusher-008witchblade-gt-candy-crusher-017witchblade-gt-candy-crusher-001witchblade-gt-candy-crusher-022

its for sale at http://longhairedboy.com if anyone wants it.

25 Likes

Lil peep fans?

The name Candy Crusher was given to it by the guy who got the first one, Ace Levy.

At first i LOLed, but then i remembered I had been calling it “candy coated high performance” the whole time so it made sense.

He also posted his unboxing on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c59oIC8RHRI&list=PL3BXO6gyY-LrBm3QQV9lHKASucYQb0KEK&index=36&t=2s

4 Likes

The grip is sexy as Fu… Fruit loops. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

If i had 2700!

2 Likes

Here are some friendly, professional financial tips for raising the necessary capital for purchasing one of my boards. I know you want one, so i hope you find this helpful:

• Sell your car or bike or whatever you are currently riding on. you won’t need or want it anymore.
  • Small personal loans form the bank can be paid off early and often have reasonable interest rates.
  • Visit your mother more often and challenge her to low stakes poker. Allow her to gain confidence, then wipe her out. If that doesn’t work, just dig through her purse.
  • Women often have a lot of useless jewelry that they never even wear, and i’m sure your girlfriend is no exception. Sometimes that jewelry gets lost. At the pawn shop. For money.
  • There is always loose change laying around in parking lots. People leave the dumbest shit in their cars. The only thing between you and the wind in your hair now is a little bit of broken glass. Follow your dreams.
  • If you don’t have a vehicle to sell, don’t worry. With a little time and effort, you can sell any vehicle, not just the ones you may own.
  • Take an odd job. You never know what people are willing to pay to get things done. Especially if they don’t want anyone to know about it.
  • In GTA, if you run over a hooker money pops out. Hey, its worth a shot. All fantasy has some basis in fact, after all.
  • invite all your friends over for a kickass drug party then stage a burglary to get all the drugs and cash. You can even use a scream mask to make it nostalgic.
  • set up your cocaine shop in a local dance club and bring excitement to everyone
  • join millions and pride yourself on being a successful sex worker
  • use the dark web to find murder for hire listings and try out a new career path
  • pray to satan
  • leverage the power of wiccan sex magick, you’ll find the it refreshingly effective.
  • put a little bit of money away with each paycheck.
39 Likes

Funniest thing I’ve seen today. I have similar thoughts

2 Likes

I’ve done more of those things than I haven’t… lol

2 Likes

uh no…

those decks are what he founded his brand on. if you want one, you buy from him.

2 Likes

uh yes…

those decks are what he founded his face on. if you want one, you get from him.

3 Likes

If I could ride to work everyday I would but it rains everyday day in the summer in Miami :frowning:

Nice board :slight_smile:

3 Likes

edited for accuracy lol

5 Likes

We just got approved for financing options. I’m hoping to integrate that and the international shipping shit i just got cleared for into my site sometime this week while i’m on vacation.

The end result will be the ability to finance a board and have it shipped to anywhere in the world, and you’ll be able to pick what courier and what rate suits you best. All at checkout.

7 Likes

This would be so awesome. I’ve been eyeing lots of custom completes especially your beasts but international shipping would make it way too difficult to ship to Asia :frowning:

1 Like

i can ship anywhere now. Except certain parts of the middle east.

5 Likes