WOW advertising in the header?

Yeah it would be good to know if import fees need to be factored or if a EU depot would be on the cards for EU orders…,I’d double down but only if the taxman wouldn’t be putting the pinch in

Possible to cheat the border agents by putting an small package value and writing GIFT on the package ?

If you Eurotwats want, my friend is bringing a ton of eskate shit to Germany for me from california in the beginning of January. (including 2 90$ Enertion Focboxes inchallah) Any extra small items wouldn’t be a problem as long as it’s not too many. would actually be nice for me too in order to hit the enertion free shipping threshold. Does everybody see the 97$price? so many people talking about 90? In return you will have to answer any and all dumb questions if I run into problems with my build!

Thanks for the offer, hmm a few hundred euros of merchandise to a friend of a new member what could possibly go wrong? :thinking:

4 Likes

where can i buy one on their site is 130$ found it nevermind

@Cobber hah I remember where this is coming from😂 Although I actually think it’s good that @onloop has the banner because now everyone can get cheap foxboxs so it’s kind of a win-win situation

Whatever bro suit yourself. Already taking some stuff for forum people, fronted the cash.

Hey I’m not giving out at all I think it’s really cool of you, but there is another party involved which makes it tenuous/risky rather than shady, for instance if your buddy gets the goods seized.

In fact I have something coming back with @monkey32 thanksgiving trip.

I’d love to jump on a future wagon bro

Yeah worst case is him having to pay some import taxes thats true but luckily has never happened before touch wood. My brother is actually going back and forth between US and GER quite a lot so there will be future wagons. Only problem is that he only stays in fancy hotels so it might be kind of weird haven 10 packages from china arriving at the hotel desk :smiley: