Stealth motor mounts - strong, light and modular! Mounts work great out of the box, add idlers and covers for more stealth and improved belt engagement.
Specs: -Black anodized aluminium brackets. -Black anodized 7075-T6 motor plate.
- Uniq split clamping and dual screws to ensure maximum clamping strength. -Fits caliber truck. -Fully adjustable. -For 63mm motors. -Stainless steel hardware with Torx bolts. -Can be used with 9, 12 and 15* mm wide belts. Note for 15 mm wide belts you must use one extra speed washer. -Center to centre distance is 70mm. -3D printed belt cover in ABS available.
- Idlers: These consists of two ball bearings, Ø16 ø8 W5 - Making the total contact to the belt 10mm.
So what is new or improved on the V2:
- Changed material on the motor plate to aluminium 7075 - T6 instead of steel.
- This, of course, makes the mounts significantly lighter, but also aluminium is awesome for cooling the motor, so basically the motor plate acts as a big heat sink.
- Both motor plate and truck bracket is now CNC milled with countersink pockets for the screws, this improves the clearance for pulleys. I think it now should be possible to run 15mm wide pulleys with the mounts.
- Added threaded holes for idlers on both sides on motor plate, can run one or two idlers! These are fixed so it is not possible to adjust on this version.
Pricing: Motor mount 35 € + shipping. Idler 6€ Cover 6€
Europe for one mount sent as letter (no tracking) Motor Mount only sent as letter 8 € Motor mount with 3D printed cover and idler 10 €
For two or more I need to check a bit more.
World: for one mount, sent as a letter (no tracking) Motor Mount only 10 € Motor mount with 3D printed cover and idler 12 €
Please note, 3D printed parts will not have the strength of injected moulded parts, the surface is also not great. To obtain a smooth finish like the pictures you will have to sand and paint the parts.
Tested pulley setups: 36-16, 36-15, 36-14 belt width = 12mm
More pictures and info to come!