WTB 8 x 15t, 15mm, steel pulleys, 8mm bore, no shoulder, single or double flange (EU/GB)

As the title suggests I need 8 x 15t, 15mm, steel pulleys, 8mm bore, no shoulder, single or double flange, no keyway or grubs needed but it’s ok if they are on there.

I’ve seen loads of aluminium ones for sale and eskating.eu can customize what I want but lead times are an issue.

If anyone has any or a link to where I can get them that would be great! Thank you.

1 Like

Do you have acces to a lathe? Im quite bussy with uni work, otherwise I could buy them at maedler.de or hug technik an lathe them for you

2 Likes

I actually do have access to a lathe but I was hoping to just sit in my armchair watching baywatch and have someone post them through the door :smiley:

Do those just come with a pilot hole?

1 Like

They have a conical marking, but no hole. I managed to drill them quite well going on 0.2mm steps

But you are right, quite a lot of effort just for some pulleys

1 Like

Ive got 8 15t 15mm from esk8ting.eu dont need them right now if you wanna pay the price plus shipping ill just order new ones. There brand new.

Never mind i think they have the shoulder15488047580574143281693024964177

1 Like

Beltingonline can do whatever machining is required and they are like 15 mins from my house but I swear the lady in customer services just cannot understand what I want. Am I being unclear here?

15mm wide, 15t, HTD5M, 8mm bore, with flanges, without hub, without keyway, without grubs.

She keeps asking if I want it 9mm wide, I’m so confused!

1 Like

Those are great but I need it without the shoulder bud, thank you though.

1 Like

Ahhh damn.

1 Like

@fottaz If I ordered from the site today as specced above how long do you think it’d take to get them out please?

Could I ask why you need them to be without shoulders or flanges? (I feel like you’re on to something).

1 Like
2 Likes

I have 2 unused 15T 15mm wide, 8mm bore no shoulder pulleys with double grub holes bought from eskating.eu if you need them. Got them to use on my psychotiller mounts but settled on 12mm.

1 Like

Hey! today the estimation is as below:

ESTIMATED DELIVERY VIA EXPRESS (or drop off eu only) 04/02/2019

It also depends on what shipment you’ll select!

Also can remove both shoulder if you dont need both! text me if you need any customization

That cant be right??? you mean 02/02/2019 Right?

In Europe we do dates in ascending order. Kinda makes sense haha

4 Likes

Ohhhhh Im stupid :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

1 Like

sorry for you is 02/04/19 :smiley:

2 Likes

Just ordered Jared, yours just work off the shelf. I’ll exercise some patience - If you want to chuck some 44t pulleys into the package for the modular set you sent at christmas that would be cool :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: