WTB Flipsky 6354 Motors 190kv

@myreala is a member here too (guy selling motors) But alot of guys that made the switch don’t visit here much anymore

Thanks bud. I am looking it up. Can I get these at just a HD/Lowes? I think it would fix them once and for all. I did have an old VESC short out because of this ongoing problem.

Yep, the newest ones from them are even up to 90 Amps which is insane (6374).

Idk… i got mine from @b264

Pretty sure he got them from Amazon

1 Like

Oh i didn’t know that about this forum. I started here a few years ago and now I am back because looking for new motors. I didn’t even know about the other forum but I will sign up for it now. Thanks for the heads up!

PS just wondering why another new esk8 forum?

1 Like

A lot of drama happened a few months back with censorship and privacy issues. Basically the community needed a forum that wasn’t run owned and operated buy a esk8 company. is funded by its members via donations.

1 Like

do you think the cheap $5.99 liquid tape from Amazon would work? I think it’s black in a jar. Should i stick with a spray can, etc?

Idk… that stuff seems like it would wear out over time. The Conformal Coating drys strong. And can be used on other stuff as well. Waterproofing and what not.

so the one you used is the MG CHEMICALS Acrylic Conformal Coating? If you can provide me with the one you have or referring to would be great. Thanks again!

Honestly @b264 would be a better person to ask what type is best for your situation. Maybe tag him and ask on ? Maybe in the noob question thread. Hes not on builders much anymore. I only have this stuff and know of it because of him.

@c4Lvin i have a brand new unuesd bkb 6354 190kv motor. i’l do $65 shipped for it.

d83ff2f8ba666257b0c3cfaf38165a0d80296c2a_2_375x500

@c4Lvin I’ve been using them for a few weeks now. Dont have anything bad (yet) to say about them. Almost no heat and good specs :slight_smile:

Hello, I just got flipsky 6374s. How can I tell if it is the new FS version? I don’t see a serial number anywhere.

Open it up. The the magnets are just glued to the walls its the old version. If it has a retainer ring at the top of the motor its the new kind

what’s the shaft size on that? I’m currently using 8mm (R-Spec Blues). Thanks!

Yeah those look great! have you had other motors and how do you think they compare? I love duals, i actually thought about one size smaller 5065s? to get even better range. SoCal doesn’t have huge hills like SF, etc.

Racestars aren’t bad at all.

Bkb are 8mm

I want a set of those. Well unsealed 6355 maytechs in general

2 Likes

I’ve had aps. One got unbalanced at the shaft cus of a single rock and another lost magnets in about 3 weeks. Can’t talk for other motors or sizes, I’m not at the point yet. Just finished my first true build 20190822_001102

1 Like

heh I don’t really know how to open it. I don’t want to break it haha.

image 6374 looks like this these days, not like the ones shown on their website, it must be an old design or something like that.