WTS 50 mm surfrodz axles $20

image $100 to muirskAte.com -sold Giftcard, Selling for $90

Riptide Tunnel Riser -$15 - SOLD New Translucent green 1/2” riser, mounting hardware not included

surfrodz 50mm axles -$20 4 new axles spacers not included

flysky gt2b -$20 - SOLD Brand new

2 Likes

Got some pics of the wheels?

1 Like

I plan on ordering from muirskate and having them shipped directly to the buyer. Trying to turn this gift card into cash

4 Likes

Oh, I can’t read, lol

It’s not that you can’t read…it wasn’t explained!

From reading your original post @kylem21, it seems like you have IN HAND a set of new abecs. May want to update that post to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Yeah , I went back and read it a few times and was still pretty damn confused.

Lol. I thought it was the beer blocking my synapses from firing properly… but no.

1 Like

Nope, you haven’t had enough beer. Time to switch to whiskey, then everything will make sense.

1 Like

This is really not cool. If you want to order the wheels and then sell them that’s ok, but your selling a ghost. @anorak234, @treenutter, what do y’all think?

3 Likes

It is just really confusing about what you are actually buying.

$115 sounds good for a set of 107s shipped, but I don’t even know why this is a thing.

1 Like

There also on sale right now so you really dont save much. https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/wheels/73007/abec-11-107mm-black-superfly-flywheels-longboard-skateboard-wheels

2 Likes

Yup, I just saw that earlier and ordered a set, lol. Thanks!

2 Likes

I was also questioning if this would be okay. But I’m wondering what’s the difference between ordering them now and paying to reship, rather than just putting in the buyers shipping address on Muirskate. They’re a pretty trusted site so I don’t think what I’m selling is sketchy but mods let me know if there’s a problem with it.

1 Like

The difference is that you don’t have the wheels in hand and according to forum guidelines for the market you must have pictures of the actual item available that you’re selling. I would ask that you sell the gift card and let forum members know what they can buy with it.

4 Likes

115 is the lowest I’ve ever seen superfly’s for sale, I thought I was doing someone a favor :grin: Basically I got a gift card from muirskate for $100 that I don’t really want. I saw they had superfly’s for pretty cheap so I figured that was probably their most wanted item by guys on this forum. I listed those for sale because I can have them ordered to you instantly after someone pays

Is it like a code to punch in for the gift card?

Because I could just order myself if that is the case, no?

1 Like

Yeah its a code, but I had just the gift card up for a few days and no bites, I priced superfly’s at 115 and at least I’m talking to people now!

1 Like

I will take it if it isn’t sold yet

1 Like

My man! Just the code right? Shoot me a pm

1 Like

I was tempted to get them, but proabably just gonna preorder some TB110.

1 Like

I’ll remember this for next time, thanks!

1 Like