[Updated with pictures and preliminary prices in reply below]
Hey, I’m considering selling my old attempt for parts which has been gathering dust for like 2-3 years by now. This post is more of trying to figure out whether anyone would be interested and what would they be worth atm, so I’m not including price yet as well as no pictures until there’s someone interested.
Context for all these parts: I built the board and rode total of maybe 40km (2-3 full charge cycles) in 2017 and then left it unused, because I had trouble with motor mount and gave up after realizing that I liked building it, but not riding it.
- Single Focbox speed controller bought in 2017 directly from enertion boards
- Custom built 10s3p battery pack, which is made of 4 sections to make it flexible (Initially I thought of using a flexible board). It was made professionally by these guys - https://uavfpvbattery.com/ . Together with this BMS http://bestechpower.com/37v10spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D336.html Cells - Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh - 15A
- Abec11 flywheels, 97mm, 75a
- Turnigy SK3 6374 motor - can’t recommend, had problems with torque decimating the motor threads and I kept making new threads until I gave up (This was the main issue why I quit it)
- HobbyKing HK-GT2B modded into small single hand held version, same as following pictures, but gray (not my pictures) https://builders-space.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/original/2X/8/8bcc19d411a241e2af4c6eefbc9680ccdc9aa4a3.jpeg https://builders-space.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/original/2X/0/0a9ac77ff55723db4a14101153757146c0ad5511.jpeg
I have trucks as well ( Caliber I 50 degree trucks ) but one of them is grinded down a lot to fit shitty chinese motor mount I used, so probably nobody is really interested
Deck is for sale as well, but doubt anyone will want it ( Earthwing 41" Supermodel Green Stain )
I don’t think there’s anything else interesting inside.