WTS: Photon Remote

I have a Photon Remote I’ve never used and don’t have a use for now. I have 1 in use on another board, but don’t need a second one and need to recoup some funds for other gear. I charged it this morning, it turns on and charges fine. I have not installed it in a board, its just been sitting here for weeks.

I’m happy to let it go for $130 shipped (1st class) plus PayPal fees in the US only. PM me if your interested.

3 Likes

Interested. DM on its way.

1 Like

Looks really nice I was going to order it but I’m not sure how I feel about the trigger being able to move to the left and right too so I pre-ordered his instrument cluster for my deck haha GL I hope you sell it fast.

1 Like

Would you ship it to Austria? :smiley:

It would be really expensive to ship to AU and I hate having to deal with the customs forms. If I don’t sell it in a couple of days, Ill PM you.

2 Likes

Ok thank you. Just to be sure we are talking about Austria the one in Europe not Australia :wink:

1 Like

I read Australia :), but the same reasons apply.

2 Likes

No problem. It happens almost everytime that people think I meant Australia. :smile:

2 Likes

Lol. I read Australia too.

2 Likes

No need for customs forms if this is Australia, Mississippi. I’d definitely double check just to make sure.

1 Like

Somebody buy this, I need new decks to tear up :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

If you wanna ship to Austria… (not Australia) :wink:

2 Likes

PM me an address and lets see what shipping will be.

1 Like

Make me feel like I’m getting a good deal and we can talk :joy:

Just to be clear… I’m a skater and an engineer, I don’t know shit about feelings :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Lmao. So cold! Hey brother. I never got to thank you for the extras last time I’ve bought your stuff. Thank you mike. I appreciate it. As for the remote goes. Damn. Part of me is dying cuz I want it but the other side is telling me I already have too much stuff. Idk :neutral_face:

1 Like

Its all good, I like to surprise people, its cool to get more than you expect :).

5 Likes

I must resist the temptation. I must be Strong. I can do it!

1 Like

It’s sold, thanks guys.