(WTS) (US) NEW 10s3p Samsung 25r Battery Pack for SALE

Brand new 10s3p Samsung 25r battery pack:

• has 1 cycle on it, only because I tested it to see if it was working, works great, really popular cells, I’d say best in the market after 30Q’s.
  • 7500mAh (7.5Ah), 270 Wh, gets about 12-14 miles with my WowGo 2s with fairly aggressive riding.
  • compatible with all Chinese boards, comes with XT-60 connection.
  • will throw in a free charge port w/ JST connection so that it can work with your existing charger.
  • will ship anywhere in US, USPS Priority Express. can ship same day as payment, delivery in 2-3 days.
  • will consider shipping international, depending on location. (shipping extra)

name your price. for comparison similar packs of similar capacity are around $230-$250. feel free to PM if you have any questions.

if you want pics, lmk, I can post after I get back home.

75$ US edit: /s 10 char

That’s just rude man

4 Likes

that’s funny, but you won’t find what you’re looking for here. I don’t appreciate lowballs.

125$ US 10 char edit: in all seriousness I don’t know what Im getting till i see some pictures

$200 + shipping

edit: I will send pics when I get back home (gimme like 2 hrs). It’s in blue wrap with white sealant, just like standard packs.

Asking people to make offers if quite unreasonable

Lowballing someone is quite unreasonable

3 Likes

happy? wit the edit /s

Show some respect…it’s hard to be nice to someone who clearly has no regard for the seller. I’d bump the price up just for you if you bought my stuff

9 Likes

why do you have to be so rude

2 Likes

not a funny joke, just rude

still rude

no, not really. Maybe he doesn’t know how to price it and thinks this community is nice enough to not lowball him.

wow, i’m 13, don’t know how old you are, but even I know that this is just extra.

1 Like

hmmm, I get what you are going at. but Im not going to argue about my actions to a 13yr old

It’s quite sad a 13 year old know more than you.

4 Likes

why not? 13 years old and I still show respect

3 Likes

@esk8snith sorry for derailing your thread.

1 Like

It’s all good bro. Thanks for explaining to this guy how not to lowball. :slight_smile:

I’ll probs post again if I don’t get too much interest.

https://forum./

Repost it here.

2 Likes

post it on forum…

ab to say the same thing lol