18+ only Ouch! My Worse accident to date NSFW

That’s why I like pneumatics, not at sexy but safer.

Oh man that’s made me cringe

Oh man that’s nasty , makes me cringe

this is my FIRST ELECTRIC LONGBOARD ACCIDENT . and this was FOUR MONTHS AFTER SURGERY in march 2016 . luckily i wore arm braces . but my left palm suffers numerous abrasions , left knee cap . right elbow . nothing was broken . i dont know what happened . sudden surge in speed and sudden stop braking . threw me off board . fell forward on left palm and left knee . almost kissed the tarmac . at least i was climbing , not downhilling .

right middle finger . look small but enough pain touching water .

right elbow

i need to buy new 2 escs and new controller . everyone LOVEs the nun chuck . i know . me too . but , i gave up . i will now get a trigger controller GT2B .

3 Likes

Feel you!

1 Like

@barajabali ur bumming me out dude

Why lol 202020202020220202

Lol this stupid auto correct … It was meant for @mostwanted and his play by play injury shots … I this the same kinda thing with @itsmikeholland and thinking he was @thisrealhuman

I’m a mess…I need to go to the esk8 penalty box the rest of the day lol

1 Like

I’ve had about 4 average falls at about 30 km/h for reasons unknown but suspected nunchuck fails. Thankfully I’m pretty good at running off of falls and slowing myself down to have only ended up with mild hand and knee grazes.

Here’s one:

Pretty mellow.

1 Like

Oh man, that looks grim, ?

I went down a little over a week ago. I was speeding on a bike way when I hit a bump and a crack and got jostled and it didn’t throw me off but it sent me off course and straight for the guard rail. I couldn’t turn away cuz I was barely hanging on and I couldn’t brake in time cuz I was going too fast ( abt 28mph when I hit the crack) and I didn’t even want to hit the guard rail so I just sat down kicking the board out in front of me. The asphalt went through my back pockets and ground my wallet and a skate tool that was in my other pocket. (That skate tool really saved my but). My board shot across the lane, hit a curb, flew upside down across the other land and landed in the bushes. I just got two little scraps on my hand and forearm. I jammed my left wrist though and it’s still sore. Now I wear wrist guards, elbow and knee pads when I’m going fast. The Crack in the road:

4 Likes

Ever since you killjoys started posting crap…I’ve fallen twice…at slow speed … No scuffs…BUT Still!!!

Man the power of thought…you guys gotta get on the good karma train

5 Likes

What kills me is watching videos of downhillers going 40-50mph in shorts and shirtless. Krazzzzzy

1 Like

AHHHHH to be young (so young you don’t give a shit) again

2 Likes

I also wear this now when I’m speeding

4 Likes

You are so right!!! This is me yesterday night when my motor pully came out!!!

4 Likes

Omg I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing , it could of been so much worse, I don’t know if I would wear that gear all the time though

Well that’s the power of the sub conscious :thinking:

Have you checked out Restless Boards new one?

It’s a bit nuts … Agreed …

1 Like

I would love to race down hills like that but my balance isn’t quite good enough.