18+ only Ouch! My Worse accident to date NSFW

Here’s proof that leathers work.

5 Likes

Dude those slides through the several curves at the end looks sweet! Fu*king awesome!

2 Likes

This is one of my favorites, 70mph these guys are crazy good.

4 Likes

Since we’re sharing! First time trying to break 30mph on my board. Loose trucks, went over a bunch of twigs just laying on the floor and got speed wobbles… Rolled when I hit the ground, Nothing broke but road rash on arms and legs for days!

Also just uploaded a new vid to my channel where I had a little fall while filming and will have to film again tomorrow for an upcoming build I’m posting :confused:

2 Likes

So, one thing that i’ve noticed is that crouching down low seems less stable than standing with knees just a little bent. Just seems that the lower you go the easier it is to fall over. Except when taking sharp turns at high speed. Ever tried to go fast sitting on your board or riding it on your knees? Thats really scary. I’ve tried it but I couldn’t go very fast. It felt like I was gonna tip over any second.

1 Like

i met an adult with dislocated jaw bone . i thought he was born that way til he told me he fell while playing when he was a kid . been dislocated since childhood . i advised him to go to chinese sen seh . a master bone alligner . i warned him it would be extreme pain . but worth it . he promised but never seen him since then .

Ermac ! how could this be you ? if you posted thus pic , you should be dead . you looked limped dead in picture . i saw in you tube of a motorbiker dead with full skull stucked behind a container trailer . other road users said he (dead biker) was extreme speeds .

Seems like faulty nunchuck is responsible for half of the wipeouts here.

1 Like

@mostwanted you should stop smoking those cigarettes, smoking is bad for your health … :joy:

@PBI so true . thanks for advice . forgot abt those in picture .

Omg that looks crazy !! All of a sudden my injuries don’t look so bad

all is healed . i cant imagine how hard to take photo on left palm from this angle . but if you look at the white spot where the bones joints almost stick out from there ? it IS still painfull when i strectched out that palm skin .

Just a heads up, might wanna throw a NSFW tag on this topic. Didn’t expect to see a dead dude hanging out of a dump truck while I sip my coffee. That’s some grim imagery.

5 Likes

Wow I thought that this image was just a joke and staged. A google search showed me otherwise :frowning:

1 Like

last spring i hit a soft patch of soil and this happened

good thing nothing happened.

2 Likes

Fractured my arm. Had it in a sling for a week because it wouldn’t move. Aswell as scraping up a large portion of my body.
The fracture was self diagnosed as I didn’t think it was a “big deal” at the time lol now my shoulder clicks when I move it. 30mph downhill brakes were too strong and they threw my off I ate cement big time

2 Likes

I never thought this would happen to me… I can handle my board pretty well. Long story short, was riding and there was a huge crack in the road. Normally I avoid those, but two things happened. A car pulled out and my attention went to that, I was also in the middle of dodging a a wide pot hole. I didn’t quite make it because the car diverted my attention. The board hit the crack and I was off the board trying to run it out. After two or three gazelle like leaps, The momentum caught up to me and I fell. Tucking and rolling was not an option, didn’t have any gear except a helmet on. I hit the front of my helmet on the concrete and slid. I just lost a whole bunch of skin on my hands because it was one of the few times I wasn’t wearing gloves. Here is a video just to see some of the damage to my hands. The blunt force impact to my wrist hurts pretty bad. And I’m missing a chunk on my thumb, but I’m glad my head was perfectly fine. Here is a short video showing right hand damage.

Been about 1 1/2 months, still healing. I’d say in another month or so I should have my skin on the palms back to normal.

3 Likes

I forget all the time that I can’t just roll my 97mm wheels over 4cm cracks at 5km/hr

1 Like

Ouch! Well now I don’t feel like such a dork when I make myself put on helmet, wrist, elbow, knee pads, jeans and jacket just to go on a casual ride.

Hope everyone heals up and stays safe and protected from now on.

4 Likes

Got 2 stiches in head after nice crash with my dual 6374 mountain board.

Ride with helmets even its 3 minutes ride!

3 Likes