1st Eskate build , Drop through, 6364 Outboard

how did you do the voltage lcd?

It’s called “Drok” voltage meter. Powered it by Tappeing into reciever’s power supply , then put 3rd wire on pos of pack.

?? What does that even mean .?

cool video, really love the looks of your board, seems to pull like a truck and its so low to the ground!! :heart_eyes:

Thanks whitepony, it’s my first so i can’t compare it, but i really love how it runs !!

Randy- this build is the Tits man. Do you happen to recall where you saw those kegel pulleys on ES?

Thank you for the new quote.

1 Like

@Randyc1 do you know if a Spacecell will fit in your enclosure. I’ve always like how clean your setup is. Nothing fancy and perfect board. Even the darn grip tape is cool.

I actually got the Kegel Gear from eSk8.de , but im sure you can find in US somewhere.

Thanks bud,…my enclosure has just enough space for a 18650 10S4P Pack , …a Vesc, …and reciever. I dont use a BMS. So i think the Space cell includes a bms and probably wont fit?

7 Likes

looks like a blast man.

unfortunately its actually really tough to find even 12mm pulleys for kegels that aren’t 3D printed in the US. i’ve been scouring

Check prices at eSk8.de ? ,… they have many gears in Aluminum just like mine for the Kegels.

how long did it take for them to get to you in Canada? (you’re up there right?)

yes , up here in Montreal.

Dont really remember , but probably a few weeks, did’nt really matter at the time , i built during winter.

10-4 – yeah we dont really have ‘winter’ down here in California man :sunglasses:

@Randyc1 Just curious… How do you charge your battery? My hobby charger only charges up to 6s. Do you have a charger that can charge 10S?

Yes ,you can find almost any V charger on ALIBABA

Hey @Randyc1 Newbie here. Can’t seem to find a “v” Charger on alibaba. Would you mind posting a specific link? Thanks

By V i meant voltage ,… if you have a 10S battery , search: 42V 3A charger.Alibaba

…What battery do you have?