1st Eskate build , Drop through, 6364 Outboard

That looks like a disaster waiting to happen with that battery so low. Love the voltmeter. im smitten with your mount. I was so close to doing one off the back as well. You recessed the screws. A gem.
I’ll show u a flexy no weld/solder battery tonight! Been procrastinating and waiting for my lipos to be fully destroyed

That is 41.1 V ?? Maybe does’nt show on photo But very clear live!

Took a few spins around the block, it is Awesome and damm Fast !!

What gauge abs do you use on your enclosure? Getting ready to try my hand at vacuum forming. Good looking board!

Thanks!,… it’s around 2mm thick

@Randyc1 Nice pack build!! Man that is cool!! I’m also in the process of building a pack based on the notorious Whitepony threads!! Anyway…what do you think of using this material to mitigate the friction between cells for a flexi pack.

They have different sizes of course. It’s super easy to cut and self lubricating. The other idea I had was to use delrin. @whitepony Thank you so very much!!

My pack flexes at one point near middle, rest is all hot glue together and ridgit,… so potentially all you need is to avoid friction on just 2 cells .

You could use any thin sheet of plastic.

I’ve been looking to purchase a spot welder for some time now. Where did you get yours? Or did you make yours?

Scroll up :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2: @WrinklyWink

Hey @Randyc1 I was wondering where you got the 15mm belt, motor pulley and wheel pulley from. I have been searching desperately for it but no luck. Hope you can help me. Amazing board BTW keep it up!!

1 Like

Belt I found locally here in Montreal , but Wheel pulley was from esk8.de and Motor pulley from Onlinbelting.com

I recently saw a post on endlessphere forum someone selling 15mm wide wheel pulleys for Kegel wheels.

Alright thank you very much.

Short video of my board in Action .

10 Likes

what is the recommended p rating on a battery like this

Oh ok , sorry , yes my pack has 4 parallel 3200mAh battery so 12800 mAh x 10 in series for 36V

The 4p part I think it means in your case 10 sets of 4 batteries in parallel. Is this correct?

what’s the c rating of the cells, that’s some pretty high watt hours

What’s the top speed that you have hit so far?

These cells are from a Tesla , good for 10A continous , 15A peak i believe, so in a 4p , 40A-60A.

Have’nt dared yet more than 39kmh (24mph).

I want more protection to try full throttle !

1 Like

Nice!

Haha, safety first :smiley: