2.4Ghz Nano Remote SOLD OUT

How do you tell which pin (on the receiver) is negative and which is ground?

There could be a small marking on the side. Just test it each way, they usually have protection so they don’t short.

1 Like

Check the photo of the manual that @Michaelinvegas posted, there is the pin out for the receiver.

1 Like

Size comparison:

1 Like

Will you be selling these at some point @elkick? I would love to buy one from you because of your amazing customer experience. :slight_smile: EDIT: I see they’re on your shop now. Fantastic

Hello Everyone I just received 30 more pcs of this remote. The price increase $5 dollars in order to cover a little bit.

Still free priority mail 2/3 days via USPS within the USA.

For our the international brothers will be $45 + the shipping charges, the USPS have a international service that cost $13.25 to most contries, it just do not have tracking. (the lesser price is to offset a little of the shipping cost )

If interested PM me to receive paypal addres. Will appreciate if the @name is included in the paypal comments.

Thank you very much to everyone that have buy a remote from me.

Have a good weekend. :wink:

3 Likes

Great job @Kaly

1 Like

Now if I could get the lighter incorporated into the remote…:fire::fire::fire:

Lol

It makes you feel like a giant lol

2 Likes

My favorite remote by far! Doesn’t even look like you’re holding anything when you ride. Thanks @Kaly

4 Likes

Nice to know that i have been able to help the community in a small way.

P.S. i received the @jacobbloy hub motors and was not sure what to do with them but after reading your build you inspired me and i have an idea for a Hi5ber deck, lets see where it takes me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kaly Can you ship to Argentina? I want one of these beauties!

1 Like

Omg @hoochij4s

I couldn’t resist

3 Likes

Has anyone checked the internals of this remote? I wonder if its possible to cut open the ring on the front in some way, to accomodate gloves better, and dont want to break a finger when i fall (yeah i’m definately too paranoid lol). But i imagine that there might be an antenna wire running through there…?

there is no antenna running there, but i think is better to cut the glove or use glove with cutout fingers.

Claro que se puede, tengo que confirmar el precio del envĂ­o, la tarifa es de US $ 13.25 por lo general.

Dale! Confirmame eso y te compro uno :smiley:

Powerplay:

I guess you can see where I’m going with this. Finger flex trigger. Not quite sure if replacing the original thumb trigger with that voltage divider will work plug & play.

Ideally I can incorporate a voltage display into the glove. And some lasers.

12 Likes

That looks so awesome!!! Post a vid when u finish

You are way too cool MAN. That’s awesome !!!
Don’t cut the finger ring completely, just cut the lower end and use some heat to bend the plastic to fit the finger with the glove.

Please have lazers …PULEEEzzzzzzeeee

1 Like