$33 bucks - Small group buy 2.4Ghz mini remote - Trigger Style

Someone in this case @Michaelinvegas collects all of the money, purchased the product in bulk to lower the price, gets it all shipped to his house, then individually sends the product to everyone who purchased one.

It will me but not yet …almost there

We each buy a remote at a discounted price based on the amount of remotes we get :grinning:

So our magic number is 20 at $33 usd each…then the cost of shipping to you

ah right sounds good- whats the payment method paypal?

I’m in for 1

1 Like

PayPal I’ll let you know when…no use to give me money now if I’m not gonna order it yet

Cool guys…

If you ordered one…

Consider buying two if you will have future builds or want a remote as a back up of you smash it…lol

Put me down for one

1 Like

Ill take one too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woot woot almost there guys …

I’ll take 2 :yum: :scream:

1 Like

Ooooooh…

Out of nowhere lol

Got you! Lol

1 Like

Holy crap…

we are so close…I can taste it :tongue:

I’m down for 2!

1 Like

The winning remote is not so good. Pros: Small, Light, rechargeable. Cons: very short throttle travel, throttle gets stuck sometimes(dangerous) This one feels much more solid than the winning remote, and cheaper. just a bit big to put into your pocket. I only had one problem with this controller: always accidentally touch the trigger when carrying the board.

Oooooooh snap…

Let me count them up…

I’ll make a little spread sheet

Looks like we are near or at the number…

Let me get a spread sheet together and start hitting you up

I’ll have the sheet up in a few minutes

We are 20+ at the moment

It’s Friday here and Saturday in China…

Let’s say the monies are due Sunday night so I can order it thier Monday morning

Need to check with @barajabali and @Mobutusan if you guys wanted one? I added you guys for one…let me know

@c4Lvin @Hummie @Sboard342 @DilatedPupils @Glenn @michaeld33 @maxchilton @Jono503