$33 bucks - Small group buy 2.4Ghz mini remote - Trigger Style

I’ll take 2 to help the group buy.

1 Like

And ohhhh…that’s 10 right there…

help us help you.

will it be 33 and then us shipping from your place michael?

Yeah …ill combine orders and try to do it the cheapest and safest way…don’t need the remotes all banged up…

So I’ll ask you guys after for the couple of bucks for the mailing …

I didn’t check how much to ship … Because I figured it’s so cheap a bunch of you would get two or three as back up and not sure how much the costs diffenence would be to mail one two or three…hence I didn’t make it an all in price…

I will actually take 2 instead of 1. These work great.

1 Like

Lol okie dokie then

So we are at 11

Bump bump bump

Can confirm these are great, been using one for about 3 months. Bought from @torqueboards. Battery life is incredible, 2 AA will get you through a month or so of daily commuting.

1 Like

We are steady at 11…

Only 9 more …

Any other builders out there?

I’m so tempted to pick another one of these up, especially at this price, but this would be the fourth remote and fifth receiver for my only three boards currently. That means I would have to build another board. Which I have somehow accumulated enough parts for. Plus, I want to try the @mastercho remote too, once I finish the Mad Munkey…and so on. :anguished:

I guess I could just get another one of these remotes and build yet another board. I’ll call this one “Snowball” in honor of this E-Crack fueled hobby, and hope it doesn’t go careening out of control down a hill or something. Lol. It’s only money, right? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’ll take one.

1 Like

Is this USA only?

Just need to pay for shipping mate

Lol omg too funny … The same debate I have in my head lol

Just looking for 7-8 more peeps to join in on the group buy…

Anyone else …

If you dont mind i am thinking about doing a europe one after this

But of course …

i’m in for one. Who do i paypal?

1 Like

Can anyone tell me how group buys usually work?