37mph fall anyone?

Lol no it’s 10 awg and supper worm Finley stranded wire can handle so much more then 41 amps

2 Likes

Sure, but not continuously for an extended period

So I suppose you use 8 gauge wire then?

I mean it was like than 30 seconds everyday going up that hill to school

1 Like

Does your wire have silicone insulation?

@Exiledd_Top. If it is your battery, (100% confident that it isn’t), I offer a 1 year warranty on all my packs.

I’ll take it back and fix it. I extremely doubt that your wire or connectors are the issue. I bypassed the bms to your request so the bms can’t be the issue

5 Likes

It’s silicone wire, super worm. Highest quality you can find this side of the Mississippi

4 Likes

My concern is not your battery making skills my concern is that the battery might be damaged from my previous incident when I was using ackm tool and it went full reverse on me when I was going fast and then launched forward hitting a curb and watching it fly 5 feet into the air then making a strip loose or breaking something I will probably send it back for inspection

1 Like

Still covered under warranty, Send it in. I’ll happily fix it if anything is damaged.

25 Likes

@Ackmaniac and @barajabali Amazing examples of awesome customer service done right.

14 Likes

So all the esc’s are totally independent?

Do you use a loop key or antispark switch?

I think @Blasto could have a point of the soft and hard cutoff being too close and you might of sagged below 2.75v Though with your huge battery it is surprising.

Shame you didn’t get an error log.

It comes with a venders antispark switch like the one that is good for 12s I can still turn the board on , yes each vesc is independently that was my failsafe if one vesc dies or 2 I got 2 other vesc it but all died or restarted or idk yet haven’t opened it up I am resting in bed like a baby

Glad you’re ok! I fell going like 5mph up hill a week ago and my ribs still feel cracked. Couldn’t imagine bailing in the 30’s

Just one of my road rashes of today

6 Likes

I’m leaning towards remote cutout.

1. Can happen anytime, for no real reason.
  2. He lost all power
  3. LVC set in the VESC at least on my board doesn’t cut power. I hit LVC under load and the VESC maintains that voltage. It just sits on LVC till you reduce amp draw and it goes above it. I use focbox but it should be the same for everyone. I’ve even seen transient voltage drops below cutoff but no loss of power.

If it wasn’t a remote cutout I would suspect a failure in the battery before the split to each vesc.

Glad you’re okay.

Chicks dig scars.

I’m just sayin… scars are better on pads…

8 Likes

Data log files from the rc guys point towards voltage ripple being one of the causes of a brown out. The ripple is thought to cause a momentary voltage drop in the Rx circuit and the Rx-Tx lose connection…

Shoot me a list of your parts I’d buy

TSG DHP knees Triple 8 ep55 hard shell(don’t need if leatt5.5) Hillbilly hip pads Leatt 5.5 Body Protector(the best) or EVS/alpine stars street vests Mid top skate shooes to cover your ankles

A Kevlar hoodie, Kevlar underpants. Your basically covered except shins…

I get not going full leathers, and ya know… a helmet, good pads may cost you as much as leathers, but I don’t wanna wear a leather suite to the bar lol…

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I prefer to free ball.

1 Like