$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

Yes of course!

Still have 7 - 10 6374’s that need claimed!

I’m worried about the motor wires, can they be swapped out for multi strand silicone? having a stiff cable like that is more prone to breakage.

I will look into it for the next round. I’m sure you could do it if you want. I haven’t really heard of that problem before, perhaps you could wrap it in extra shrink tube or ‘braided shrink sleeves’. Not sure of the proper name.

The problem is the solid core copper. If you bend it back and forth to much, like when turning on esk8, the wire can break.

1 Like

Hmm. Never heard of that before, I would only think that would happen if the wires are tight. I all ways leave them loose and havnt had any problems.

If you check all the other esk8 dealers, you’ll see they use flexy wires. Never seen solid core break either, but definitely something to think about.

The wires are bendable (to an extent) so I don’t think it is a problem. I will definitely look into it for future reference.

Sure, but so is a paperclip. Once you bend a paper clip back and forth a couple times, it’ll break. Same principle with stiff wires. When you turn back and forth a lot you can bend the wires back and forth as well and cause them to break.

1 Like

Yeah, that is a major concern. I haven’t said yes for the very same reason.

@mishrasubhransu I would not worry about it. All tacon motors have the same kind of ‘stiff’ wires. No problems at all, once you put the motor wires in position they don’t move all that much if there is slack in the wires. I have honestly used a tacon for over 100+ miles and have not had a single problem. I have not even heard of this until a little bit ago.

I am interessted in two 6354’s. I am from germany and would like to Split the shipping costs if there are any germans or europeans :slight_smile: Did you get an order from some european yet? Ps: Can You ask the supplier for the max voltage?

i am interessted in 2 6354 too maybe you can ship it togehter with @DeathCookies

@fuelre I could definitely ship together. Not sure if there will be any 54’s left. I know there will be 74’s. I will let you know. Thanks for the interest.

If there aren’t any 54’s available would 74’s work? You can always put them dual diagonal.

yes that would be ok, but i defintily prefer 54s

Ok, there is 2 people in front that I am waiting on. Will let you know when I hear back from them…

I do not want 74’s only 54’s. I will just stay tuned for your answer the next days :wink: Why are you able to buy exact ten motors and not more? Did you already buyed the motors?

Can you please estimate the prices for shipping to germany?

That’s all the manufacturer had in stock. They can make more but it will take longer. I will get some quotes for shipping to Germany, and get back to you.

@DeathCookies @fuelre

I have calculated $68 USD via USPS for a medium flat rate box. This may require me to ship the motors out of the box they come in. It will be $89 USD via USPS for a large flat rate, this will NOT require me to take them out of the box. The dimension of the box are 12cm x 8cm x 8mm. For 4 motors that is 48cm x 16cm x 16cm*. You can see if you can find a cheaper rate.

*dimensions are length x width x height

Edit: is $34 USD a piece okay? I have packaging materials to keep the motors protected out of the box.

Well, that shipping costs sounds pricy to me… To pricy that it wont make much sense to buy these motors. If the shipping for both motors would be uner 20$ it would be okay… Thanks for your effort.