$600 BOOSTED COPY | Cheap Dual 6355 190KV | SONY VTC6 12S 2P | Vanguard deck| OT Kegel 80A | 2 x Maytech vesc | boostedstyle Paris Truck Mount

Arent those xiaomi powerbanks like super cheap there in china Buy 20of them and slap them in one pack

Well… If you have a car to store the batteries while riding, maybe yes… But, on a skateboard, hell no

Which enclosure would you recommend

the 3d printed ones for sure.

Ok thanks GrecoMan

1 Like

Can you send me a link to one

there are links like 3 posts up…

the c rate might be a problem in those xiaomi powerbanks

found them on taobao.com,search for 6374

Im aware of that i was just bored so i suggested that

Quick update :grinning: A friend sent me his boosted board for battery fix :laughing:, so i have the opportunity to inspect the real boosted board, and soon i will releasing the 98% accurate 3D model of boosted boards enclosure ,currently still struggling with 3d modeling, the model boosted made was a nightmare for engineer since the model doesn’t even have any flat surface! :scream: thats why they look fantastic! Im gonna try and bring u guys the most accurate 3d model. Here is a picture of the latest esc enclosure i created.(took me 5hrs :sob:)

4 Likes

Looks great so far! Would you mind linking the page on taobao where you got those 6355 motors? I’ve been going crazy trying to find them doing multiple searches. Thanks!

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.75.6260e55axoUn9b&id=556043607306&ns=1&abbucket=20#detail

2 Likes

dang,the store u found ia wayyyyy cheaper,I got mine for 285rmb :rage: crap!

Thanks very much sir! Looks like it’s a 6354 instead of a 6355 (which is fine), but I can’t tell if the the the KV and whether these are sensored or not. Those 6354s might be nice on some calibers!

Oh, which store did you get yours from?

At the bottom it says they make custom KV (170-260 or something like that) so I’m sure you can write it either in the description or to them by e-mail!

1 Like

Those prices are crazy cheap. I wish I could read anything on the page beside numbers though. It seems that they can just build you a custom motor, different size 6374, 6364 and 6354, with custom KV, interesting. Too bad I can’t find that in Aliexpress or Banggood.

Yep! mine was customized to 190kv (5$ extra), and hall sensor(1.5$), it is a small company, basically they have all the parts, once u place an order, they assemble it as u required(shape size pole kv) and ship it within 1 day, pretty amazing for the price.

1 Like

Tell me what you need and I can help, I understand more than numbers.

1 Like