$600 BOOSTED COPY | Cheap Dual 6355 190KV | SONY VTC6 12S 2P | Vanguard deck| OT Kegel 80A | 2 x Maytech vesc | boostedstyle Paris Truck Mount

What do you think of that motor ? I see the shaft has a flat spot, right ? How much was the shipping ? (sorry for all the questions, I’m just quite interested and I’ve never seen anyone talk about those motors)

Thanks ! I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll try to contact them and see if they speak english, it might be easier to order that way.

did you complete motor mounts design?

Exciting update! got a salvaged boosted board v1 dual for 250$ The original owner lost his remote control in an accident,the battery is working fine,but the esc is most likely fucked up. anyways very happy about the price!for 250$ i got

A boosted board deck(120$)

caliber trucks (50$)

dual motors(60$)

pulley wheels & belt (50$)

original motor mount( 60$)

A123 12s1p battery with bms and boosted enclosure(150$)

esc enclosure with heat sinks(20$)

4x inheat wheels(50$)

the estimated price is about 560$

what a deal!

So next,try to buy a remote control and ship it back to China,and fix the esc

Not yet,thanks for asking

the esc is screwed up. designing bracket and heat sink for dual vesc.

6 Likes

Anyone here know how to dismantle a boosted board without destroying the deck? I assume just cut and re-solder the connections?

What do you mean dismantle? Like strip off all the electrical parts?

Yeah. I like the deck for a longboard but would prefer to use the electrics/motors om a short board

Where did you find those motors for so cheap?

You have a V1? You can redo the wiring if you don’t want to rip off the stock grip tape. You just need to get some grounding braid to replicate what is under the grip tape.

广东人民发来贺电 :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: