6355, 6374 or 6384?

Thats cutting it way too close if you need to shave down the wheels.

1 Like

I have these pulleys. And had nothing to change on the wheels

Arent those the pulleys where you need to cut a little of the truck due to the extra space for the new bearing?

2 Likes

did you click the link

Yeah, I only believe it if I can see a model or a picture of the 15 mm belts and twin 6384s

Thanks to all, I will go with dual 6374s from aps.

1 Like

Will have some 6380 4100watts that will fit in 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes

Sounds good, do you have more details?

Similar to our 6374. Sensored, Rubber bearings instead of metal shield bearings. Bigger stator size it’s a 6384 in a 6380 size. You should be able to run Dual 15mm on it (at least with our motor mounts). Entry Price should be about $130. What other info were you looking for?

Shaft diameter and kv?

8mm on the outside, 170KV. Inner shaft is 10mm.

Sounds really good, I will wait for them

2 Likes

It’s funny that nobody in this thread talks about the motor max and battery max settings. Because that defines how powerful your motors will be. Especially when somebody says that his motors don’t have enough power.

6355 can be very powerful but if you leave the motor max low a bigger motor won’t make a difference.

@ARetardedPillow what are your settings and which battery do you use?

9 Likes

All anyone ever really needs is dual 6355. Mostly, I think… it’s just bragging rights lol or for science!

Or people trying to get buff :muscle: carrying their board around :smile:

6 Likes

This is a little of topic so feel free to flag this…

Any plans on a better performing VESC / ESC?

There is plenty of better ESC out there that can toast these Motors. The one in the link below from mgm can take 800amp continuous :stuck_out_tongue: Nothig that fit under the board but hey if you want overkill they got the gear :smiley:

https://www.mgm-controllers.com/cars/speed-controllers-escs/tmm-80063-3-for-cars-x2-series-pro.html

for a price of that esc you can make a quad drive out of 100mm diameter motors lol with trampas vescs6 :joy:

@BoostedBuilder - I assume, your talking to me? Yes, unfortunately still in testing (taking much longer than anticipated) but we are working on it as quick as we can. It will be constantly in development even after we release it.

1 Like

Vesc6 can handle like 1/8th of this ESC and this can be ordered waterproof :slight_smile: Way overkill, but he did ask from a better performing VESC/ESC :slight_smile:

but 4 of vescs 6 and 4 motors will out power the 1 motor with that esc :smiley: Anyways you made a point :smiley: