ABEC 107mm Belt Size?

They’re just a brand of skate bearing that every skate shop in the world probably carries. I can usually find them for about 9 bucks a pack

Oh ok gotcha lol…Thx.

1 Like

If You know what you’re looking for and you don’t mind waiting on shipping you can find better prices on bearings in larger packs ship from China. Or just spend twelve bucks on Amazon and get it in 48 hours

Best cheap tool for all that drive train:

Neiko 03044A Mini Ratcheting Offset Screwdriver and Bit Set, Pocket Size Close-Quarters ,1/4-Inch Drive https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000XYOUS6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_7KqlCbCVZB7PR

TLEEP 11 Pieces Metric 1/4 Inch 57.5 mm S2 Steel Hex Shank Screwdriver Head Allen Wrench Drill Set Quick Release Shank Bit Set with 1/4" Extension Socket Drill Bit Holder for Ikea Type Furniture https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JZ3WYBB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LMqlCb8JA80VQ

Whoops forgot my Amazon affiliated links. JK

2 Likes

Hey, Well my Metroboard Pulleys arrived but they didn’t come with any spacers…so what do I do now?

Stack skate speed washers until they are 27.5mm thick, on each side

truck hanger > speed washer > skate bearing > 27.5mm of speed washers > pulley > wheel > skate bearing > speed washer > nyloc skate nut

So you will probably need to order a pack of 100 of them

Make sure they are about 27.5mm when tightened and there aren’t burs on the edges where they compress with the nut and are smaller than 27mm, that will tweak your wheel bearings

Also put vegetable oil all over any place the pulley touches the wheel or it will “creak” and the noise is a tad annoying. You don’t need that at all, and you definitely don’t need it for test runs.

I actually emailed them asking about a washer and if they could send me two. Maybe that was the wrong move?

I actually have two washers from torque boards that are fairly long. I’ll try those if that doesn’t work then I’m just going to return them and order some from Build Kit Boards.

I don’t know of anywhere that sells the correct size. That’s why I’m saying to make it. If the length is not correct, it won’t work at all. It’s so you can tighten the outside wheel bearing in place.

It has to be 27.5mm long. Or a combination that is 27.5mm long.

I would seriously order a bag of 100 skate speed rings for cheap and stack those up on the axle. Just watch for the bur problem I pointed-out.

That’s only the wrong move if they don’t want you using their parts on a skate that didn’t come from them. Otherwise, they should just sell them to you and make some money. Last I heard they loosened up on that, but I’m not sure.

Ok cool thanks I guess we’ll see!

So the pulley spacer you showed was a custom one or the one they sell/include?

That’s from one of their prebuilt boards.

1 Like

So turns out they’re going to send me a pair! They told me they have moved onto something else because these were noisy. You have that issue at all?

Noisy is not a metric by which I judge esk8. I judge them by reliability.

That being said, I didn’t notice them making noise as long as you use vegetable oil everywhere the pulley touches the wheel hub