The 2019 VESC-Tool is about to arrive!
For 2019 Benjamin has packed a nice present for the community. Hopefully next week we will see a release of the Mobile VESC-Tool in the play store. The new VESC-Tool is super convenient to use and is prepared to work seamless with upcoming hardware releases. Everything is fully automated and in consequence the complete setup is now nailed with 3 to 5 clicks only. Setting up a dual or quad drive takes just as long as setting up a single VESC.
Next week we will show you something brand new. Visit www.trampaboards.com and don’t miss out the release of the new VESC 6 Plus.
These are some of the new features you will benefit from:
- Auto motor detection including sensor detection for all VESCs simultaneously.
- Motor detection in FOC open loop
- automatic and accurate current settings for motor and battery (can still be manipulated manually).
- FW updates to all VESCs in one hit
- Configuration of all VESCs in one hit
- Profiles (top speed, current limits, power limits, brake etc.)
- Profiles changeable while actually riding the board (you can’t feel the switching)
- permanent and non permanent profiles
- profiles are written to all VESCs simultaneously and instantly
- Smooth low speed braking capabilities (braking close to stand still)
- Analogue cockpit (speed, power, rpm, duty cycle, current, battery)
- Statistics and estimated range (really accurate now)
- Data from all VESCs is now used to calculate the values
- Board can be given a name
- Communication between remote, phone/tablet and VESCs simultaneously (triangular communication).
- pairing of remote and phone/tablet to VESCs (stops others to interact with your VESC/board).
- new remote features to allow display of values on remote
- The new VESC-Tool is fully prepared to work with the upcoming hardware releases
- The new VESC-Tool will be fully compatible with older hardware like 4.xx
- Support for UAV-CAN (e.g. for multicopters and robots)
- and many more…