All new 2019 VESC-Tool release

I dont understad, I asked for something wrong?

My bad. There was nothing wrong with the question. As for the answer. Vesc tool is not as automated to catch your battery and bms settings. You still have to put them manually. How many cells in series you have, capacity of the cells and amparage.

If I were to setup bldc hybrid mode could I bypass the setup motor FOC wizard and just setup motor detection in bldc(hybrid) under the motor setting?

Edit: I think I got it. I go to Wizards tab>Setup Other Motors and do motor detection from there.:+1:

@rpasichnyk, could you update VESC Tool for mac ? The new log feature sounds promising ! :slight_smile: Thanks mate !

1 Like

Done! :wink:

6 Likes

@trampa is it possible to have an option for MPH on the app instead of KM?

1 Like

If so, make sure it’s spelled correctly :rofl:

“km/h” and “mph”

1 Like

It’s already Km/h on the app?

Then it’s already misspelled

You mean the capital K? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes; it’s easily searchable on the world wide web.

A capital K means Kelvin and a lowercase k means kilo.

#Science

3 Likes

20190515_011410

Happy now Brian? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

No he’s moaning about the capital K bud

I know. Check my red marks.

1 Like

It’s not me, it’s science. It’s either correct or incorrect. If it was something in-between you’d write

Speed:

slower
slow
fast
faster
fasterer

But if you want to be precise, then be precise like

34km/h

But being precise by using degrees Kelvin to describe a land speed is just wrong :rofl:

4 Likes

This is true

1 Like

Hey guys I’m new to esk8. I just got up and running through the vesc app on my phone since I can’t connect it to my pc (won’t recognize the vesc even with drivers update.) Is there a way to adjust throttle curve with that app? My board it just really jerky/ torquey at start. I would like smoother take off. I’m running 12s5p with duel 6374 motors on fsesc 6.6. Any help is appreciated!

Screenshot_20190515-023329

1 Like

Reducing motor and battery amps can help as well if it’s just excessively torque that you want to reduce.

I asked that Benjamin already, but it takes some effort to do so. It will happen sooner than later.

1 Like