Another Mellow Boards copycat?

110 volts? wow weird. thanks for getting back. I saw the video showing how quiet the esc is. very nice. can you tell us more about it? but more so I really would like to know…

what steel are you using for the shafts and bearing housings and is the motor open-able without a press?

It sounds like you want to do to our Mellow the same thing we do to every other e-skate we get out hands on! First to the dyno, then we disassemble…for science! :slight_smile:

Concerning the materials, we don’t want to release too much right now, but just trust that we did both extensive modeling and real-world stress testing:

How about a never-before-released photo of our production stator instead to keep you interested?

5 Likes

where did you get the Onan X-1? I would like to buy one for sample trial.

What about the X2

China. Don’t expect a cheaper copy of the Mellow though…100% of dev, manufacturing and sourcing of the Mellow Drive was done in Europe, for piracy, control and quality reasons.

The Onan line is your typical Chinese board stuffed into a plastic box on a truck.

1 Like

you even manufacture 100% in Europe? Nice!

Yes. When a smaller company like us does business in China, you still get savings, but you lose so much more, starting with your intellectual property and real control over your product. Nothing else matters after that.

2 Likes

But couldn’t that all be gotten around by simply buying just one of your products and simply reverse engineering it…?