Any interest in a Trampa VESC 6 group buy?

I have 6x vesc6 on my quad and 2x2 Don’t regret it saved alot of time and money…less stress pissing around Just be patient and save for these and enjoy riding…

3 Likes

I’ve been teetring on the edge of Unity vs Vesc 6 for awhile now, but I would like to be put on the list for this group buy(2x Vesc 6).

I’m tired of this unity crap

5 Likes

Consider it done, like I said I will wait a bit and see how many we can get, hopefully we can get 10

1 Like

One more vote for the VESC6, it was expensive? a lot, even more with shipping and the nice 60% tax, but well worth

1 Like

Hi I want to buy too 2 VESC 6 plus from Trampa you can add Chingiz to you list

1 Like

Can you also put this on the other forum esk.news

2 Likes

A little stray dog here, but I’ll add a VESC 75/300 to the list of all your 6’s if it helps.

Just ordered a vesc 6 plus. Anybody knows the measurement for the mounting hole pattern ? I can’t find it on the site…

Email me and you can get a sketch.

Already done Frank :slight_smile:

is email better than direct message? i left a message with a question about vesc6 for you. thanks!

I have got to ask because I still need vesc for my first build and have been looking. I was going to go with the flipsky dual 6.6 fsvesc, but these trampa vesc6 look and sound great as well. Building 12s so that is a big plus. But being that it will be about $200 more I figured I should ask some questions. Might end up on the group buy if allowed, in US.

If you have the money and don’t want to play the lottery that these Chinese “clones” sometimes can be, I would take vesc 6 plus …

2 Likes

We only need 3 more VESCs to make this worth while, it’s a good opportunity to get some a little cheaper than normal

Try linking this thread in the new forum you might get a couple more buyers @BigBrit

1 Like

We just updated the VESC Page. 20 and 50pcs packages are available now. @20pcs they go for 165,5 pound each + tax if applicable. That is a very good deal!

14 Likes

Why do people in UK have to pay tax o bit if it comes from uk

Because of VAT lol

That’s like me asking why I need to pay tax on Amazon if it comes from the US…

You don’t need to pay vat from UK to uk

Ow how nice it would be if it were true :thinking::joy:

3 Likes