Any shop with stock for 107mm ABEC 11 Electric Flywheels

I know. There were some peeps on the forum looking for Electric Flywheels specifically. They are extremely rare these days since they arent manufactured anymore.

The threads name is actually not about superfly.

I"m confused, because this listing says they are “Electric Superfly” 107’s:

Do you think these would have an offset core making it easier for me to find a pulley that would fit?

That’s the place I ordered “Electric Flywheels” from and had to return them because they shipped me SuperFly wheels instead. I don’t think they have any idea what’s going on. They apparently still don’t know after having to process a return because of that. I would avoid buying from Warehouse Skateboards.

1 Like

But if I truly wanted 107 Superfly’s (which I do) wouldn’t $114 shipped be a good price? I think the others I’ve found have all been around $140 lately. But I keep getting confused w/ all the different labels on 107’s (re, super, evolve, green, black, electric, etc) so maybe I just need to keep studying :slight_smile:

This thread is for Electric Flywheels which are hard to find

I just ordered some from warehouse skateboards.

I know the thread is about electric flywheels, but I personally just want some superflys. I’ll pass up on the electric flywheels potentially not fitting my pulleys (even though I could just 3d print some adapters probably…) That 74a reflex thane, 107mm sounds like a great upgrade from my 81a 90mm flywheels.

1 Like