Anyone here has been following Russia WorldCup? Shame that Argentina's been knocked out

I’m all for Argentina winning this time because this is like the last chance for Messi bringing the trophy home:tired_face: but still knocked out by France… I wonder if anyone have thoughts on the winner this time…

1 Like

Allez, les bleus!!!

2 Likes

I’m not intereted in who will be the winner, but I’m wondering how would it be if the players playing games on esk8? can’t help laughing…

Oh, they must use higly qualitified esk8 and the esk8t must be powerful and flexible enough…

and they all evade taxes, so much for rolemodels…normal people go to prison

1 Like

It’s coming home! It’s coming home! It’s coming Football’s coming home!

4 Likes

@okp :sweat_smile: deal still on?

2 Likes

Bleh…Argentina didn’t have much of a team in the first place, so they didn’t stand much of a chance in a long WC run.

I’m not sure who to root for at this point, after Iceland got knocked out, but I’m definitely NOT rooting for Brazil or Russia. Maybe Uruguay or Sweden.

NOT rooting for Brazil

watch your language, bub. I’ll shank you with my soldering iron.

#RumoAoHexa

3 Likes

world cup and esk8, i got both… 20180705223913

7 Likes

no Oscar? :grin:

1 Like

Oscar ,too expensive…need hundreds of RMB

3 Likes

I could not believe then checked, it’s true, no cheap replica!

1 Like

well i’m Nigerian American so naturally I took up an alliance with france since Nigeria got knocked out by argentina (unfairly I must say)

never upset by that, all those are just business of the football industry, is all about money.

1 Like

preach brother

I never watch the World Cup but always pay attention to when they the games are on because the roads are deserted!

4 Likes

Yeah, but the minute the match is ended they tend to fill up with drunk a-holes too busy waving their flags and horning like mad penguins to pay much attention to the poor eskater so beware the time limit :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

France 2:0 out Uruguay…:expressionless: Uruguay could’ve done better though, waiting to see Brazil later

i’m in brazil right now, my aunt owns a movie theater and she’s gonna stream the game on of the screens. The whole family is gonna be there and it’s gonna be a sea of yellow jerseys. I’m really excited. If we lose, tell my internet friends i love them.

3 Likes