Arbor Deck / Dual 6355 190kv / 12s2p / 97 abec 11 / $1100! complete build for sale

Well thankfully this isn’t a car. No one is selling a build that cost them 2k for a grand after 2 months of minimal use.

I got both my Arbor Highground and Backlash for less than $80 brand new on Amazon…if you’re willing to hunt stuff down you can find it cheap.

2 Likes

That’s cool. Go find the arbor dropcruiser premium 2016 with clear grip tape that I have for less than $80.

1 Like

7 Likes

“Look son someone with logic”

3 Likes

I don’t see what the issue is. He’s selling it assembled for less than it would cost someone to build. If someone is willing to pay that price then let them. It’d be different if he was selling a used TB Vesc for $115, but he isn’t. All you guys are arguing about is how much the value of something decreases as a result of it being used. That’s completely subjective.

2 Likes

You are correct but when he’s bin doing that all the time on other people stuff no one bats a eye but all the sudden now its subjective. Guy selling boosted clone spent 1000 was asking 700 he offered 400 , guy selling 12s8p asking 800 offered 400$.

3 Likes

I don’t see too big an issue with that. If you go to Latin American countries that is a typical way of doing business, start way below your target price and haggle up.

Though if he’s lowballing people, then he has no right to be mad if people lowball him.

3 Likes

Not mad. Just justifying the price since he said I overpriced it.

1 Like

That’s completely different from you claiming I’m price gouging with a completely wrong price. You and @Mikenopolis are wasting my time.

I didn’t really have a problem. Not like I was gonna buy.

As for wasting your time. You’re the one feeding the trolls because you just had to have the last word

6 Likes

Yeah the trolls won here bc nobody in their right mind would purchase a product from this thread…wowzas

I got the perfect gif

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be having four boards lol :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Ain’t nothing wrong with that. I think I’m going to be at seven when all the parts arrive.

1 Like

Anyone interested in the evolve 7in tires and inner tubes. I’m looking to trade or get some colored tires

I am interested, but don’t know what you might want. I have a few extra BT modules floating around, an used 36t kegel pulley. 2 40t Abec wheel pulleys from DIY…

1 Like

those abec pulleys aren’t 15mm… right?

2 Likes

Nah unfortunately.

1 Like