Axle vesc thread

point taken ;D

1 Like

No contact info on website No address No phone number

1 Like

http://goaxle.com/contact/ Just fill out the form or send an email to [email protected]

So you bought Chaka’s VESC in June and then decided to manufacture and sell VESCs for half of the price with the same specs like him too? At the same time omitting the donations to Benjamin Vedder? And remain anonymous and taking money for pre-orders?

Interesting concept.

1 Like

The anonymous part is what has me worried. I would not give my personal information and credit card information to an anonymous entity.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t buy it without paypal.

1 Like

Like I said previously. We are selling the Vesc’s almost at cost. I would not consider myself anonymous, and if you guys trust Paypal, Then i’ll be sure to add some kind of workaround on our site. The reasons for Pre-orders is for us o get off the ground.

@mishrasubhransu @Namasaki We’ve updated our product page to include a paypal button where you can use Paypal’s Checkout to purchase our goods. We use Stripe as our main Payment portal. When someone purchases from us, we can not see your card information or anything of the likes. We can see your name, email address, and physical address to ship you your goods. As to “anonymity”, I realize that as new vender, it’s hard for new clients to hand over sensitive information. We have to slowly gain the trust of individuals like you guys. Thanks for your honest feedback. If you have any questions, you can send us an email, pm me, or directly post on this thread. Thanks again

1 Like

Soooo…

Where in Jersey are you?

Middlesex county, South Amboy!

Is the Armory Resturant still open?

I’m pretty sure you thinking of Perth Amboy. but yeah.

So now we can find you if things go sideways :wink:

I’ll just call some of my Goombas from Bayonne to make a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m only kidding…

Well kinda :wink:

1 Like

you’ll know where to find me. I’m the only guy on my block blasting Bohemian Rhapsody from my garage 24/7

1 Like

Right on…

And no the Armory is in Perth Amboy…

My wedding reception was there

That’s what I said man lol. Iv’e only eaten there a couple of times. Not a fan of seafood unfortunately

They def have other stuff there… Portuguese meats…AHHHHH I miss it…

Oh well…

Ok get back to it…

Don’t mean to derail the thread abt food lol

PM if your around. :wink:

Will do…NY guys trying to lure me back to visit

Been 8 plus years…

Seems I only go back for funerals

1 Like