"Bad Idea"/ Jet Spud / Freeboard bindings / MEB 12s2p / Ollin VESC / TB 6355 sensored motor

I love this build! Just one question though, I may have missed it but could you tell me how exactly you mount the bindings? If not do you have a link to a video about how to do it?

Thanks! The base plates have curved groves that you can use various hardware (I just used old trucks screws and nuts) to mount to the board. You can see the groves in this pic. You’ll want to stand on the board and get a sense of best stance for the bindings, then mark and drill holes.

1 Like

Awesome, could you just use the truck bolts that are already there? I only mention this because my stance seems to be right on the bolts and it would make things much easier in terms of the number of holes drilled in the board.

Totally. I did so at first, but moved them wider for more stability while jumping.

Awesome, I am debating putting some on my build for more control and carving. I have my trucks set up at the perfect tightness (for me) so that I can carve as hard as I want and since I have them tight enough they physically can’t get wheelbite.

Be careful pointing a bunch of electric vehicles at the water like that! Almost lost my esk8 that way…