Bearing Insertion Blues

That’s fucking terrible.

3 Likes

:frowning: I don’t get it… I was nothing but nice in our email exchanges over the last months…

I hope no one else has to deal with Ted’s tude. Wish Trampa the best.

I believe @trampa will have to decide on

1 Like

“Fuks sake Brad”

LMFAO

4 Likes

Careful bro, this dude doesn’t fuk around. You’ve seen what he does to his bearings :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m in two minds about this man. Firstly, I’m real sorry that this has happened to you, however, I am also grateful that it has happened (and you’ve shared it) as it shows that Ted, from Trampa is at least consistent with his ‘customer service’. It’s funny, I was talking to a mate on the phone last night. He was asking advice on a build he is planning. He really wants to base his build on the Trampa Urban Carver, which is what I had ordered. I fore-warned him about Ted and just hope that if he does order, that he doesn’t have any issues.

It is a shame about all of this, as the overall product seems pretty good, and lots of people are using them. I understand that Ted would be a very busy man, but the bottom line of any business is the customers. Look after them, and they will look after you. To add - Ted is apparently sending me out a replacement spoke with a bearing already inserted. Not sure if he used a hammer to do this, but I guess I’ll find out, if and when the parts arrive.

1 Like

@trampa? you gonna comment on this?

I know you’re not Ted, but you gotta realize what he’s doing to your business

3 Likes

I don’t expect a response from trampa @GrecoMan.

But I have posted all interactions with trampa in the edited post above. So everyone can see I’m not a super douchebag lol. I’ve truly been nothing but nice. :frowning:

4 Likes