Behind the Scenes | Raptor Electric Skateboard Production Process

My supplier uses both DHL and FedEx. I spoke with them this morning after seeing your post and they are not having any shipping issues at all. They ship both individual cells and complete packs.

when was the last succesful shipment

Hmmm, I ordered mine today. Does this mean I was the last in the first shipment, or first in the next shipment? :slight_smile:

Thanks ā€“ canā€™t wait to go play!

• Fred

Thank you for your valued order.

Iā€™ll have to do a count back. Iā€™ll be officially letting everyone know later in the week.

so are these completes shipping with the new nunchuck transmitter? if so are you only selling the transmitter with completes?

1 Like

[quote=ā€œlowGuido, post:45, topic:619ā€] if so are you only selling the transmitter with completes? [/quote] @onloop Iā€™d love to know this too.Someone needs to make Perpetual Steez available to the masses!

the raptor in full flight!

1 Like

Sorry to say, but I believe Chris Chaput and Christian Hosoi have both done it on an altered board probably like 5 years ago.

ill believe it when I see it, or did they forget to film it?

1 Like

It was on Chrisā€™ meet up site. If itā€™s still around I guess Iā€™ll try and find it.

You guys do know that skate was around over 10 years ago right? I even had one

So i had to stop working on the Raptors for a few days to get all the outstanding VESC orders shipped! Now thats done i am able to focus on building the RAPTORS!

Need to customize 50 VESC!

Attaching the drive train and front trucks

I donā€™t think i can do any more soldering in this heatā€¦ time to call it a day. Thatā€™s 118F for my american friends!

Tomoorow is meant to be hotter!

mid summer down there, eh?

here in Florida a winter low of 50F is considered freezingā€¦ lol

Itā€™s a lovely 17.5F / -8C here, and everythingā€™s covered in a clear sheet of ice. Canā€™t imagine what I was thinking when ordering a Raptor Dual, mate! But the ice will melt, and warm clothing is good padding when I hit the concrete. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the updates!

google made this video automatically from videos that were on my phoneā€¦

1 Like

Soldering 150X 5.5mm Connectors onto vesc for the R-SPEC motorsā€¦ I made a small jig to hold the connectors, saved heaps of time.

Cross that job off the list!

1 Like

Love the progression. Will Raptor shipments be going out on time? I literally have been counting down every single day :sweat_smile:

I havent seen onloop online or heard from him in a bit. Knowing how much work he just put in on all the things I will bet you money if they arent shipped out on time, its out of his hands. Like literally, $5, wanna bet? lolololololol

Yea agree. Would have been nice to have it under the christmas tree but if its out of his hands what can you do. Plus itā€™s one guy running the whole show so its a crazy effort to be dealing with orders, shipments, inquiries and building the boards.