BERGMEISTER Easter Sale

eBay. There’s a guy selling 8mm trucks there

And then get the hangers from sickboards

No green tho

Got a link? Only found a single 10mm truck for 244$!!! :grimacing: At that price I could just buy the parts separately from SR to begin with lol.

Those are the TKP Grind though, they have a different shape from the hex I believe.

You can replace the hanger with this one and then boom…

https://www.sickboards.nl/en/precision-trucks/3800-surf-rodz-indeesz-fa-10mm-hex-hanger.html?search_query=Surfrodz+&results=42

2 Likes

Hmm, so Indeesz have the same hanger shape as the TKP hex? I could just buy a set of indeesz trucks then, right? (Or are they the same thing? :smile: )

But they don’t have removable axles. And the hanger is slightly different

2 Likes

Hi David Yes they are the standard 10mm spacers

Regards Timo

I ordered a set because I couldn’t pass up the sale… I ordered them 3.5 hours ago and Timo has not only shipped them, but took a picture of the package confirming its good to go. image

21 Likes

That’s how Timo rolls

4 Likes

@riverside.rider Timo what is the appropriate bearing spacer for your hubs? Edit: 10mm right?

1 Like

Correct …10mm is the perfect fit for spacers

2 Likes

I dreamt you added gold, and I missed the sale lol :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@topcloud your dream was close- Saffron orange is available now!

download_20190425_140844 download_20190425_143827

12 Likes

How close is it to SZ gold? Lools like it matches pretty well!

4 Likes

I need a set so bad for drakaina. It would look so good. Gonna have to pick up a set before it’s over.

6 Likes

The adj baseplate is safforn. The gold is brighter.

5 Likes

For clarity, the orange wheels are the hotness.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ahhhh. I have the gold baseplates. So funny surf rodz has 2 colors so relatively similar.

3 Likes

It’s really close to spot on to the Saffron on the adjustable RKP baseplates, surprisingly. No idea on gold, maybe ask our resident gold bling expert @Money?

6 Likes