Bergmeister pneumatics, ready to ship at a special forum discount

Hi @brenternet: thanks for the link. yes, they are the ones we tested last night and they work with the Bergmeister tires.

3 Likes

yes that would be great! by the way on January 5th there will be a big skate group ride here in Taipei. I am pretty sure Metasurf would also take part. Will be great to get together. Lots of great work by the local riders here.

3 Likes

You tempt me… I’ll check and see if there’s any way I can come and bring a board too

Edit: apparently Taipei is further from shanghai than I thought… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

RenderedImage

I think this fit and finish of this Haggy kit cannot be bested for the price; the hardware is straight-up nicer even than the Boosted Stealth.

I’ll post pics of a build when I’m ready, but wow. What great bones this kit has.

Well done, Timo.

10 Likes

Come on buddy :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll be hauling a board from boston to join that group ride.

2 Likes

thanks @topcloud . there have been quite a few Bergmeister wheels sent out now and I am looking forward to some real life testing by all of you to see how they perform. After Chinese New Year we are trying out some different formula for the tire (and possibly colors) to see if there is any major improvement.

@Riako has done a great 60T pulley design for the Bergmeister to make it compatible with torqueboard’s sexy TB218. There are now some fine adjustments being made and I will update you once everything has been fully tested and is ready for download. I will also check to see if it is viable to have the TB218 compatible pulley CNC milled by the same company that does our heatsinks and Bergmeister rims.

9 Likes

I would love to have a CNC pulley to go along with the wheels! Especially if it has a support bearing

2 Likes

@riverside.rider don’t remeber if I aksed this already: will the hubs also work with the standard 6x2inch pneumatic aliexpress tires? I still have a couple of them lying around but would love to upgrade to your hubs and still be able to at least ride until they are worn out.

@Maxid: Hi Daniel. I have not tried the 6x2 inch pneumatics from aliexpress. I actually ordered a couple but they were delivered to my old address. I will only be able to tell you mid-January.

one thing that I can confirm is that our tire works with the 6x2 inch aliexpress hubs…but that does not necessarily mean that these tires fit our hubs…

perhaps @12meterkuk @Skunk @ervinelin @nuttyjeff @DilatedPupils can chime in to advise?

Ah damn you Timo. I thought I couldn’t be tempted by another product this year :expressionless:

4 Likes

btw: I can’t comment on the new deal thread you just opened. There is no reply button :frowning:

arghhh…do you know how to change that?

no idea - the buttons are just not there for me image

Same problem, also, I might have read it, but, do these work on TB trucks? if so, with what pulleys?

should work now

Im not sure…:man_shrugging: Sorry guys

If I get your tyres, would I need the tube as well or is that tube the same?

Hi @kalebludlow: sorry for the late reply.

you can purchase tires with or without inner tube…also, inner tubes can be purchased separetely.

Amazing service from @riverside.rider

Timo literally sent me tracking info in less than 2 hours after putting in my order!

When he says shipping now.
He means shipping NOW.

Thx Timo

6 Likes

Haggy board is going places. Definitely a company to watch for in 2019. Timo is a great guy to deal with and very straight forward.

5 Likes