(Better than Freeboard) Bindings! finished 3d printable design in post#209!

That’s all you got? Have you had more than 6 cups of coffee yet? We need more from you right now…you’re our Obi Wan. Only you could come up with a name fitting these.

1 Like

Foot Flaps

5 Likes

Second Socks®

1 Like

I can’t stop thinking about another project I’m working on, my creative juices are saturated.

It’s a buttplug called the hoopkey

2 Likes

Following the success of walkie talkie, I propose footie rootie or boardie holdie!

2 Likes

Foothooker :bikini:

5 Likes

toejam (10)

2 Likes

Bindings-for-all:BFA

Excellent choice. “Foot Hookers”, for sure. It’s right there in the second post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

:zap::peach::carrot::lollipop::rainbow::person_fencing::3rd_place_medal: Antispasmodic thread

HoofCrane 10 piggies

How about BOBS (BOard BindingS)? Or BOOBS. :laughing: … BOOBIES. BOOBINGS!

2 Likes

Hook-Me-Up

Hoof-hook

Skate Climax

Im voting for @banjaxxed given name foot hookers :smiley:

This word combo sticks in mind quite good.

Though maybe since @danile created them, they should be called Dans foot hookers or DANS?

I guess a more specific word combo might be useful, if they slowly get to spread further, to distinguish them better

2 Likes

Didn’t take all the time I should to read all this thread, but from what I see, I love your work, research and developpement !!!

Awesome :+1:

Just to give some inspiration maybe,…

I have worked a bit on binding before summer 2017 : it is supposed to be sandwiched in carbon fiber etc.
Also, I would use the trampa L to make the support ^^ (v2, I want to invert the direction of the “L” to get the rotation holes position on the deck and the height one on the hooks!!

I like the little lips design… and would want to insert light in it maybe … 'toshop proto sum. 2017 (also why I make my 30° riser for a dropthrough deck this summer) : I will try to put my hand on it again ^^

4 Likes

That’s real nice, have you considered combining with Dani’s pole mechanism?

1 Like

thanks, Alan!
not at 1st,
sorry, also I miss information I guess (I just scroll over images here :sweat: thats all :blush:)
but, if I understand well, yes ! Of curse, Dani’s pole mechanism could definitely be used with my design! After some rework ^^
but if he/you like it, I could share it to @danile or try to integrate or combine them. (It’s an old design, if I rememeber well in 2017 I was trying to move from Sketchup to something else. I think it was made under 123Design … that was not that easy to use. Now I’m working with Fusion 360. I will try to upload the file :wink: )

1 Like

Variety is the spice of life

1 Like