Bioboards Eskate release! New webshop!

It’s a nice compact remote. I’ve found the mini trigger to be the same case. Very reliable, never a drop but it has a smoother throttle range.

Any ways, keep up the great work!

Did you use .eu ? Their is a problem with the SLL with .eu atm. Use this adress: https://www.bioboards.se/en/home/

2 Likes

why did you do a redirect and not just pointed the domain to the same path in your cpanel/webhost so both domains show the same website

Yes I will do that, not a expert on dns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks! It’s not on a webhost with cpanel, it’s a dedicated Ubuntu server on linode. But I think I know how to do it.

1 Like

Do that.

If possible, use cpanel as it makes it so much easier to do website stuff. If not there is also webmin, but that is just not as good.

2 Likes

Yes It was the EU link. One suggestion: maybe place those price also in dollar or Euro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

good job guys. definitely worth every euro.

5 Likes
12 Likes

FYI, the part restocking update with “I understand” does some crazy attempt at rescaling on mobile (Android). It jumped around left to right getting bigger and smaller till it eventually settled on being split down the middle of the left screen edge.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I will look into it. If you search for the information it’s the same as the shipping news update.

Riding that fast in the rain with urethane wheels? That’s some heavy balls you got there!

2 Likes

Hehe thanks, it’s actually snow :joy:

2 Likes

you might want to look into squarespace as a website host if you do not have a full time website expert on your team.

Its not that much for a business account ~$250/year? (which allows you to have a “store” with payment processing built in)

You do not want to be dealing with android screen size scaling issues or server crashes etc.

I’m using them right now, and for the typical “small business” it is more than adequate and has a lot of great features.

1 Like

Are you by any chance going to sell TB218 trucks separate?

Not atm, can’t sell them same price as you could buy from tb direct atm so don’t se any point to sell them

2 Likes

What’s the lead time on these bad girls?

1 Like

You give Boosted a little too much credit. They use china also to make their boards. They may be designed in the US, but they are not assembled here.

If you order today it will ship out mid April-May Check here: https://www.bioboards.se/en/shipping-information/ Here is a small discount code : firstweek

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks will update it

2 Likes

You’re not willing to sell me one of the EVO decks you guys modify are you? I already have all of the other (and pretty much the same ones you guys use) components for a build I’m in the middle of and have been trying to find a deck like this… something EVO like (or like the Omen “Chief” or a longer Subsonic “Talon” deck) with not much luck so figured I’d ask and hope for the best… lmk.