Bioboards Eskate release! New webshop!

Hi, we don´t have any evo deck to sell atm. In March sometimes we will get new evo decks, then i can sell you one

I’ve got an EVO 39’’ just laying under my bed if you’d like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really late reply… At what price would you be able to sell the trucks?

1 Like

Added the product here:

3 Likes

Some pictures of the boards in the free: received_2374691529208163 received_1241369099347261 received_790150364685908 IMG_1982 IMG_2014 IMG_2001 IMG_2013

15 Likes

If you are in Sweden-Uppsala you can on this Saturday test the boards on a go cart track, here is the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1142062465974919/?ti=as

I see that you do not provide this https://www.bioboards.se/en/produkt/geared-powertrain-7200w/ with the AT wheels option. What will be the cost of total rear system with all terrain wheels and the hubs, mounts? Or do Ihave to get all those separately from @3DServisas? Also why does it always show $150 for shipping to the US even if it’s not the complete board?

1 Like

Hi, the 150 for shipping complete is just for complete skateboards since all boards is shipping first to longhairedboy. You should be able to choose DHL Express to if you write your adress in. I am working on coding to hide that option if the complete skateboard is not in the cart.

I have been working to add following shippers so it will be alot cheaper thene DHL Express if you prefere lower price, following have been added: UPS, Fedex, Db schenker (eu only) and Postnord ( eu only)

For the gear kits i have added package size that is needed for UPS and Fedex to show up in the checkout. Next week i will add package size for all products so its possible to choose Fedex and UPS for all products (and DB schenker and Postnord for EU).

If you want just the gear or want to build all yourself and cut motor axle i recommend you to order direct from 3dservisas.

But here is the gear kits for AT, AT4wd and Abec11 2wd: For AT front truck is included. I also added riptide bushings and pivots to all kits. I ordered a new batch of motors, they will come with longer motor cables and longer sensor cable with correct vesc connection so no adapter is needed!

4 Likes

Hi Thanks for your reply. I am looking to buy this

When I go to checkout the total cost shown is $1,458.00 and I choose FedEx shipping for $57 bringing my total to $1515. Does this cost include EU VAT as shows, then why am I not seeing the cost without the EU VAT?

Also what will be the cost of buying an additional set of Abec 11 pulleys added to this order so I can use both the AT wheels and the street wheels?

Their is no adapter from AT to Abec11, change wheel like that from AT to abec11 would make the board very slow and a insanely high acceleration, the gearing and motors KV is made for bigger wheels. What country are you ordering to and I can check what the total price will be with shipping if you are not sure about the price?

2 Likes

USA! :us::us::us::us::us:

2 Likes

Then you will not pay any VAT, you maybe will need to pay something to your customs, but no vat in our checkout, so the price would be 12030 kr (~1299 USD) with shipping included (tested a random Seattle adress) That is without the extra options of tyres included.

Please also check the shipping information so you understand how the order time is working atm, but actually we will be abel to ship power kits by the end of April and not end of May like that info is telling. So we will ship your order as latest end of April.

Don’t forget to add in order comment what vesc you will use.

If you see eu vat on the product page it will disappear when you go to the checkout and choose USA as the adress.

1 Like

Damn that’s a long wait. But i still cannot check out with the cost you told me. I guess its $1458 because I am also including the Trampa wheels in my order.

Yes, Trampa wheels adds around 200usd

1 Like

So a company in another country got almost same name? Or what’s your question? We got a registered trademark

1 Like

This is what popped up today when Matt and I were trying to check out your boards/stats on your site. -you have great style on that 3 wheeler!! Just a heads up.

I googled bioboards and this was the only site link that popped up.

5 Likes

Same. Had a bit of trouble finding the actual BioBoards.se . I think it might have to do with the domain name and googles US recommendation system.

4 Likes

Bioboards getting ready for the track:

IMG_20190216_124409 IMG_20190216_124404

13 Likes

On Friday I will get 20 2019 Landyachtz Evo in stock if someone is looking for a Evo, I will put up 5 of them in the store that you can order the other will be for complete boards. It have the same size as 2018 but they call it Landyachtz Evo Falcon 40. I am not allowed to share any pictures how it look before Friday, but I love the look!

Here is some pictures of the first ride this year in Stockholm : received_2167076540221880 received_384973165625150

10 Likes