Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2018 hope/wants/rumors/predictions

I’m still figuring out but it should be enough for everyone =)

2 Likes

Good to know, sorry but I am not familiar with your operations. Is there a link to your Texas only inventory?

Definitely special deals on Wowgo board website!

1 Like

Haha same boat, i bet many peeps on this site entered that give away… i never win nothing tho, ive entered the minirig speaker contests about 100 times never got close :unamused:

Got a commercial mail from ruroc these days… first thought was :joy::gift: Than i realized it was too early for it :pensive::joy:

3 Likes

if one would be needing new two 6374 ~190kv range, what posible fryday options might pop?

Sk3 and sk8 on hobbyking

1 Like

would be a good bet too, pricey but worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for 6374 sealed motors…any ?

1 Like

I would be very happy if they would do one, TB is the exact second motor I’m looking for, or two new equoal ones.

If eskating.eu @fottaz or Unik boards @okp will do a discount than maybe you lucky. They both sell sealed 6374 motors.

3 Likes

I’m hoping both Eskating and uniik will have some discounts :innocent:

3 Likes

more sk3’s just more of those old school screaming jets. Did get caught out today with a chigger @Andy87) though. On a hill. waiting and chiggered its head off, nearly chucked me off when it went.
Still no sensors. No.

2 Likes

I’m looking to buy a pro1 kit from torque boards, should I purchase now, wait for them to see if there are any BF sales, or make avoid a kit altogether and find sweet black Friday deals from other sites? Looking to 6374 single, 12s2p lion (flexible on battery, if any advice), 15/36, whatever vesc I can get. Advice and thoughts wanted

1 Like

I think you should learn how to actually build an electric skateboard. Not just how to put it together. I think it’s much more satisfying when u build your own board from scratch and it works for the first time. Just my opinion

1 Like

Our discount thread :slight_smile: Basically 20% of almost everything apart wheelhubs, group buys and pre-orders and 10% of drive trains

I wish I were in the EU! Assuming this doesn’t apply to USA?

Including if this is my first build?

Why not? Our majority clients are from US :wink:

1 Like

If you buy a kit from TB, it should be bolt on, no fuss. If you wait for BF deals, you need to know exactly what to look for, each specific part. That what he means, to do research of what is available and what goes together nicely. When you have this knowledge, you could invest the same money than the kit and find maybe better parts.

2 Likes