Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2018 hope/wants/rumors/predictions

After the Enertion cyber Monday focbox fiasco last year they may be one to stay away from. Think I got my focbox in April/may in the end…

I’m not particularly looking for anything but have cash burning in my pocket for some goodies… I will probably end up buying something and then building a board around it :rofl:

2 Likes

Build a 22’penny

I’m about to build a trampa and probably should have waited before ordering almost everything last week!

I would probably build a mini board next, something like the boosted mini X

I didnt even get my damn money clip!

Trampa and MBS have Black Friday?

Really? I might grab a couple of bits from Trampa.

@PXSS dude I emailed them and told them I never received it and they sent me one haha.

Take no notice

Kits are a great way to introduce yourself to the life. @dg798 be nice

3 Likes

According to a post on Instagram Eskating will start their sale at the 19th :clap::grin:

3 Likes

For sure I wasn’t trying to be mean. I was trying to give a different perspective that’s all.

1 Like

Apparently, Unik started their BF already

2 Likes

https://www.imrbatteries.com There having there BF sale Samsung 30Q 3.99 usd

1 Like

30q at nkon for 3.7eur

1 Like

If anyone sees anything by trampa, let us know yo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3.7 eur = 4.23 usd?

I guess For 50 or more its 3.58eur Pretry good price imo

Whats shipping like? Just wondering

Europe is pretty cheap 10eur for 5kg to croatia Idk about us

1 Like

oh and I hope to get some deals from @ALIENPOWERSYSTEM1 and @MBS too… need some bigger motors, some bindings, bigger wheels etc… :pray:

3 Likes

This will be the discounts I will have on black friday (until cybermonday) (There might be some final changes*)

The Pre-sales on insert pulleys and alu kegel pulleys are also still open :slight_smile: image

7 Likes

God damn. thats some actual serious discounts on some legit products :slight_smile:

2 Likes