Bliss rapture | caliber 2 trucks | 97mm flywheel clones | bones reds bearings | custom 10s8p battery| sk3 6374 192kv motors dual diagonal | maytech vescs | benchwheel remote

BTW, a strong motor, vesc or esc, and nice battery can climg hills as well.

Yeah definitely don’t wire two 10S batteries together in series. That would be 72V nominally, 84V max

sorry!!! was half asleep i meant parrallel i thought i mentioned it earlier too

The battery looks alot like carvon his, http://www.carvonskates.com/store/p36/CARVON_Battery_Pack.html

or http://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/12s-stealth-battery

How safe and reliable would the 12s2p battery be on the vesc?

Pretty reliable, it all depends on the motor after that.

1 Like

Got a 6374 190kv sensored motor on its way

1 Like

Those guys don’t ship outside the US. =\ I think I’ll cough up the cash and just get a battery from diy. I can eat less this month. :smile:

I’m planning to run the motors in dual diagonal, I need an extension for the motor wires. But I’ve only managed to find 200mm long ones so far. Can I buy like 2-3 of those extensions per motor and connect them to make a long chain to the vescs? Will that affect anything?

Anyone knows where I can get flywheel clones or really long motor extension wires?

eBay has cheap clones nd believe @torqueboards has bullet extension

The ones I can find are 200mm max. That’s nowhere near long enough to span the length of the board. How do you guys do it?

I managed to get a battery. for the BMS, should I go for 60a or 80a?

4 Likes

SK3 ? wat model?

6374 192kv

wow… diagonal setup? nice board too… get your battery and vesc?

Not yet, getting them next week or so. I’m just hoping everything will fit at this point.

Your lucky that you didn’t by the battery from the link in the first post. Because by the dimensions it is only a 10S3P battery with laptop cells. Max discharge is 15A. So this battery is not usable for a longboards. Very unfair that they declare it as a scooter and longboard battery. I think you should delete that link in the post so that not somebody else thinks it’s a proper battery.