Bliss rapture | caliber 2 trucks | 97mm flywheel clones | bones reds bearings | custom 10s8p battery| sk3 6374 192kv motors dual diagonal | maytech vescs | benchwheel remote

Heyyy, I have a similar build, except for the diagonal setup. Here my build check it out :smile:

dual diagonal seems to no longer be an option here. :frowning:

5 Likes

Almost everything is in, getting to work.

1 Like

New deck

3 Likes

Seems like everything will fit this time

2 Likes

wow, nice battery pack, the mount seem familiar, same with you~ haha… maytech VESC.

2 Likes

I guess we must have got it from the same guy. Lol. Our options are kinda limited.

yaya, same guy. no choice unless go for taoabo~~ looking forward your completion. Lets meet up~~

2 Likes

Completion may take a while, my solder guy went back to Philippines for Xmas. And I gotta go for reservice next month, high key. I’m also considering between getting a psychotiller enclosure or making a kydex one. What did you do for yours? Definitely meet up bro. Where do you stay?

I stay toa payoh. Usually ride it for work at novena. Before doing 3d printing. I plan to go for kydex also. But it quite troublesome to make a mould and get foam and big clip for the casing. So tat i give up. Then i go for 3d printing. Tat is quite tough if enough. As long as i not using the casing to hold the battery. Should okay for me.

I stay at outram. I skate everywhere nowadays with the benchwheel, town is like less then 30 mins away, everywhere happening is basically less then 30 mins away. You have a printer?

No. i send it to someone printing with charges. If you interest, i can pm you the contact. Pm me ur contact. Lets have some ride.

And the soldering experiment begins…

1 Like

Just a quick noob question. If anybody still reads this. Do I connect both vescs at the same time to my PC for configuration? Or do I do it one by one?

done it one by one…

Hello, fellows

hello, finally u appear~~~ haha

Be careful with the VESCs from Maytech as it seems they only flash the firmware and not the bootloader/firmware. The impact is that you cannot upgrade via BLDC… … knowing that in addition, the firmware they include in their VESC has the ramp up bug (it’s the 2.18 but not the correct one)…

I told them a while ago (like 6 months), but they did not fix it. Hopefully they will soon.

In case, double check; do Read/Writes and see if the ramp up bug is here.

2 Likes

Hello brothers. I stay in Singapore too, undergrad, looking to build an electric longboard as well. Any way I can contact y’all about questions and advice? SG lacks so many things and most parts I needa ship from overseas, but shipping is atrocious, hence hoping y’all might have some sources to get parts from. Looking forward to your replies!

Well, I would say Graham is probably your go-to guy for mounts and and mechanical stuffs. I got vescs, mounts, belts, and a little more from him. You can find him on carousell too. Motors I got from hobbyking shipped. What other things do you need?