Boa wheels disappeared from market!

1 Like

@captainjez any word?

Stock is all made and arriving in our fulfilment centres.

4 Likes

and update on pre-orders for Jed Boards?

Suggest you follow our blog where we update information. We are shipping this month.

1 Like

i think we prefer a real user reply on here, rather than canned “delivery soon” PR posts…

7 Likes

Wow, so glad I came here and saw how little regard this company has for customer service before giving them my money. Wanted those Boa Constrictors but they will not be seeing $$ from me after seeing this.

3 Likes

Yea man I wanted them too but don’t just judge them like that, you don’t know how sometimes the market can fall and the product take so long to produce as there are a lot of orders so we just have to wait

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: haha @amms50 +1 for keeping it positive

4 Likes

Yea man that’s how it should be :joy: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nahh I hear ya, but I’m judging by their actual responses to people’s inquiries on this thread itself.

like @murdomeek said, this sort of response is straight up rude to paying customers who’ve been waiting months:

That being said I have no doubt they’re doing their best and making quality products and super busy and don’t intend to rip anybody off, it’s just a matter of communicating with customers. Take a look at @torqueboards, they have a couple guys who respond to messages online, emails, and always within a day or 2. This is A-fucking-plus customer service and they will continue to get my business even regardless of whether their products fail on me or not because they take accountability and COMMUNICATE. Nothing for months is just straight up irresponsible for anybody toting themselves as a “business” IMO and then to respond with super short and & mindless responses is an indication that they do not care about customers.

6 Likes

You are completely right I totally agree with you not even chinese website have as bad response as they do but yea that’s how it is we can’t force the company to satisfy us with all our needs what we can do is either talk to them about it or just ignore them and not buy their product and that will lead to two things: either they will produce faster and promote it more so that they can get more money or just stop the production at all and call it a day and forget something called boa wheels

1 Like

everybody just wants to ride. Everybody’s just waiting for parts so they can go out and ride. Just give us customers an ETA so we can set reasonable timelines on our builds. THAT’S ALL IT IS

Word of advice. For ekate if you want to follow a timeline only buy parts that are in stock and shipping right away. It’s a rare vendor that hits their estimates consistently. If you plan based on ETAs your build will be 18 months late.

2 Likes

It’s true. If a vendor has something as “in stock” online tho I feel like they’re responsible for communicating honestly and consistently when those items aren’t in stock and are waiting for restock.

1 Like

The white boas were in stock when I bought them in November. Hmmmm🤔

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

All jokes aside…next week.