Build 1.5 | Arbor Vugenhausen | Custom 10s6p Pack | Paris 195mm | TB VESC | 97mm Clones | Greco V1 Mount | Sk3 192kv

Dang that sucks

1 Like

If you donā€™t Iā€™ve got a used TB Iā€™ll send you.

1 Like

Lol @mmaner ur so nice

1 Like

thanks for the offer! Think ive got it figured out. Im also petrified of breaking someone elseā€™s VESC :joy:

You can change the drv, i did sometime ago , went to a mobile repair shop and requested to use his hot air reflow machine, its not that hard as it sounds. Really easy , just need a steady hands.

After changing there is one problem though , i am still facing is vesc works on constant velocity , soo i cant change speed . Remote works fine with other escs, tried every possible software troubleshoot

How did you secure and lock down the pack to the enclosure??

@me123

5 Likes

nice build

1 Like

Loving your build man. What is the range like?

thanks bro. iā€™m able to squeeze about 25 miles out of it if I donā€™t ride like a maniac

been a bit since iā€™ve made an update here. board is great! swapped out the deck to an omen dropship.

oh yeaā€¦ did I mention dual diag? Second motor is across the street, mount is being made, vesc is getting fixedā€¦ iā€™m ready for a torque monster! :grin:

1 Like

almost time for a few major upgrades!

not really sure iā€™m ready for dual 6374 seeing as the highest power rig iā€™ve ridden was single 6364ā€¦

whatever, iā€™ll figure it out :grin:

2 Likes

I upgraded my LY Evo to dual 6374s, from dual 6354s. it rides essentially the same other than a lot more torque going uphill.

biggest thing iā€™m excited about is that i wonā€™t lose traction anymore when turning. oh yea and iā€™ll finally be able to get up that one hill that always seems to hate me :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I hate running a single motorā€¦the kiss if traction when carving pisses me off :grinning:

thereā€™s this one corner that I always had to get off at cause it was toeside uphill. most embarrassing thing ever when you zoom past a car going uphill but then canā€™t turn without getting of your boardā€¦

1 Like

this is the moment I knew, it was time for dual 6374 :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yeah, that hurts. Def need dual motors.

3 Likes

oh also, changing all bullets on my board to 8mm bullets, theyre actually smaller than 5.5mm

That didnā€™t seem that steep, what are your motor/batt max at right now?